- 1921 - Sinead O'Connor is arrested for indecent exposure in a coma ward.
- 1945 - The Manhattan Engineering District achieves its first major success, giving the ability of flight to a medium-sized mouse.
- 1987 - The United States Supreme Court rules that disciplining your monkey near a sleeping stranger (pictured) is unconstitutional.
- 2003 - Stunningly gorgeous tennis sensation Martina Hingis stuns her fans by announcing her retirement. Her fans cry for days and refuse to eat.
- 2005 - Uncyclopedia viciously and unfairly deleted by extremist Wikipedians.
- 2009 - The Uncyclopedia Anniversaries break the fourth wall by telling you to get a job, you lazy git!