- 1775 - American Revolutionary War: George Washington goes to Cambridge, Massachusetts and takes command of the Continental Army, known for their delicious breakfasts.
- 1776 - The Declaration of Independence is peer reviewed.
- 1870 - Oscar Wilde graduates from Maudlin College, Oxford, with a double-first in Modren Classics and Flower Arranging.
- 1885 - "He who hath smelt it, dealt it" ruling in federal court sets new legal precedent.
- 1890 - The moderately severe United States Potato Shortage of the 1880s is resolved when Idaho is accepted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1978 - Conceptual Artist Humphrey Crawford exhibits his piece Oil, urine and diesel on canvas.
- 1996 - Jeff Goldblum finally begins to figure out how to take down the aliens.
- 1983 - After a wild night of passion bewteen a Pop Tart and a mediocre plate of Italian food, the Hot Pocket is conceived.
- 2005 - Hot Pocket developes strange illness. Becomes Croissant Pocket.