Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
Did you know...
- ...that Albert Einstein's likeness has been used to sell pornography? (pictured)
- ...that dihydrogen monoxide is a substance found in car exhaust, pesticides, acid rain, and YOUR ENERGY DRINK!?!?!?
- ...that at any second, of any minute, of any hour, of any day, a massive nuclear bomb could land on your house?
- ...that many diseases can be prevented by washing hands before eating, after eating, during eating, and another couple of times just in case?
- ...that compromise is a great diplomatic tool?
- ...although on an international level, a nuclear arsenal is even better?
- ...that Ben Stiller makes everything funny?
- ...that you can always pay your credit card bills using your credit card?
In the news
On this day...
"Have A Nice" Day Day; Nice Day Appreciation Day (NZ);Just Another Day (Earth)
- A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far, Far Away: Darth Vader, The Emperor, Yoda and Luke Skywalker ordered by Imperial Senate to take acting lessons.
- 1782 - The U.S. Congress established the Great Seal of the United States. It is a California Seal named Buster.
- 1801 - Buster killed in British terrorist attack on Brooklyn Zoo. Buster's daughter Bibi named National Seal.
- 1877 - Alexander Graham Bell installs the world's first telephone service so that he can build his phone sex empire - it was very successful.
- 1883 - Oscar Wilde completes his play The Duchess of Paduan, which would later be converted into the Star Wars septology.
- 1893 - Lizzie Borden is acquitted for the murders of her father and stepmother, mostly due to the court allowing Borden to brandish as axe at the prosecution, judge, jurors, and small children in the audience.
- 1923 - The United States Government interrupt 30 years of nothing happening on June 20 to wish everyone "a nice day."
- 1925 - The "Have A Nice Day" riots, triggered by Government action in 1923, finally subside.
- 1926 - Indictments for "Have A Nice Day" riots quashed. Judge says "have a nice day". Riots resume, ending after Martial Law declared.
- 1927 - Everyone finally has a nice day on Have A Nice Day Riots Day Day. Only minor rioting happens, as people too confused by name of day.
- 1959 - A rare hurricane struck Canada's Gulf of St. Lawrence, destroying vast Sasquatch habitat and postponing the National Curling Championships.
- 1963 - The United States and the Soviet Union establish the "red telephone" line so that the leaders of both nations can ask how each others' day was and generally make small talk, replacing the old method of communication between the two, threatening each other with nuclear war.
- 1973 - Snipers wish a happy day to a crowd in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Thirteen are greatly overcome with joy and more than 300 are left mildly ecstatic.
- 1994 - John Gotti acquitted after long trial. In closing arguments, lawyer Bruce Cutler asks jury to "find Mr. Gotti innocent or we'll wack you too!"
- 2289 - The British finally land on the moon. They discover that tea cannot be taken in 1/8 gravity, cancel mission amid a not so nice day.
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains 32209 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains 46,338 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.