In the news
On this day...
August 7: Anniversary of the Day The Matrix Stopped Being Cool
- 1458 - Math matrices (invented August 6, 1458 on a geometrically shaped island in the Sea of Equations) are deemed annoying. This results in the beginning of mathematicians' decline from 'revered intellectuals' to 'irritating know-it-alls', and eventually to their current status, 'dusty old codgers'.
- 2003 - An adolescent who, for no reason at all, starts mimicking the slow-motion bullet dodge from the first Matrix film on a bus, is appalled to discover that his fellow passengers are not immediately breaking out in applause and high-fives, as is usual whenever any reference to The Matrix is made by anyone at any time.
- 2004 - A suburban family, watching a toothpaste advertisement featuring characters in black leather doing kung-fu, lets out a bored sigh in complete unison.
- 2005 - A stand-up comedian, beginning a joke with the words "You take the blue pill", is booed offstage and has his car tires slashed.
- 2006 - A man is kicked to death for saying "Whoa" in a Keanu-esque fashion.
- 2008 - Robert Mugabe becomes the 44th President of the USA, announces that the Matrix "is totally not cool" and that people caught watching it "will be shot."
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,124 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains 32209 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.