March 11: Stop Hitting Yourself Day (Mexico)
- 536 - Pope Agapetus I roasts the first Easter Bunny in what becomes a spring tradition to Christians the world over.
- 1876 - The Industrial Revolution takes its first major stride forward with the introduction of the Steam-Powered Accordian.
- 1892 - Oscar Wilde pens his play Lady Windermere's Fan after being influenced by the patrons of various European rough pubs.
- 2003 - The United States invades Iraq.
- 2006 - Adobe Potatochop is released and quickly becomes the most popular image-editing software among people with too much time on their hands.
- 2012 - In accordance with ancient Mayan propechy, space-time collapses in upon itself.