National Association of Independent Baptist Covens
- Grand Wizard: Jerry Falwell
- Associate Grand Wizard: Fred Phelps
- High and Exalted Buttboy: Jack Van Impe
- Consigliere: Pat Robertson
- General Sales Manager: Jack Chick
- Secretary at Arms: Finis Jennings Dake
- First Temple Prostitute: Ann Coulter
- HR Manager: Mr. T
- Second Temple Prostitute: Drea De Matteo
- Third Temple Prostitute: Your sister
- Senior IT Manager: Bono
An organization which embraces a synthesis of Fundagelical Christianity and Prosperity Wicca, the NAIBC is a religious manifestation of the philosophy embraced by the Kenny Kuhn Klan, which, among other things, holds that good ole boys and rednecks are God's chosen people and are obligated to rule the world, both politically and economically. Thus, the NAIBC is sometimes called the Republican Party at Prayer.
Coven members are noted to have number of distinct rituals. For example, if one member encounters another in a liquor store, they will ignore one another and will never speak of seeing the other there, to each other or to anyone else.