Jump to navigation Jump to search
November 11: Red Warmongering Llama Day, First World War Appreciation Day (Commonwealth States)
- 1914 - Archduke Franz Ferdinand is assassinated in Bosnia. His final words were: "I know I won't be leaving here (with you)." While people are still wondering what the hell he meant,War is declared against France.
- 1914 12:15pm - France surrenders.
- 1916 - Soviet Russia established, and nothing bad happens to the Russians again. Ever. Instead, the Russians happen to something bad.
- 1918 - After four bloody years of battle, the first World War finally comes to an end on November 11, 1911 at eleven o'clock in the Morning.
- 1918, 13:51pm - France claims its total surrender was a tactical ploy to draw the enemy onto thier battlefield of choice.
- 1918, 13:52pm - Whole world laughs at France for being undeniable pussies.
- 1919 - Armour plated Llamas invade Vienna. They are barbicued inside their armour with flamethrowers and eaten as soup.
- 1920 - Llamas in tanks finaly annexe Austro-Hungary. They eat all humans they can find in a Cheese and White Whine sauce.
- 1922 - A widely-criticized, conservative move, writer Kurt Vonnegut is born.
- 1924 - Llama gain the vote. Emmeline Pankhust is stunned.
- 1932 - Hitler held his first country-wide orgy.
- 1945 - In response to a ravaged Europe following World War II, the Dolly Llama proposes a "let's all chew on a big tin can" policy.
- 1946 - The sixth and final part of the WWII saga is released (Episode VI: THE RETURN OF THE BOMBERS) to mixed results by crittics.
- 1975 - The day after the Edmund Fitzgerald sinks (with a load of llamas) Gordon Lightfoot releases a ballad by the same name leading to speculation he orchestrated the tragedy.
- 1976 - Gordon Lightfoot Convicted of Llamaside sentenced to Death by Buggery, Elton John is his executioner
- 1983 - Pop sensations Llamarama reach the top of the UK singles charts.
- 1985 - Austrian rock singer Falco records "Rock Me Amadeus".
- 1986 - Austrian rock singer Falco tried at the Haige and sentenced to Death by Buggery for crimes against music, Elton John is his executioner.
- 1987 - Andre the Giant famously disrupts the 2-minute silence at 11am in the United Kingdom after needing a dump in Australia. Cannon-ball size lumps of lethal feces exploded the toilet, and most of the area around him. Steve Irwin was sent to wrestle Andre down, but lost, and was nearly killed after being thrown from Perth to North America.
- 1991 The Czech Republic and Slovakia officially split citing irreconcilable differences.
- 1992 All Serbians sentenced to Death by Buggery. Elton John takes a break from music.
- 1995 - Oscar Wilde declares himself as the new leader of the pop band The Village People. An urban legend states that he was the Indian. In reality he was the effeminate fin-de-siecle writer.