An annual tennis tournament organized and funded by the Psychopathic Teachers Association. It has had a rough history, but nonetheless remains the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world.
- 1894 - Rumors of steroid use among the world's top tennis players leads to enactment of a manditory drug testing policy.
- 1903 - The Tour's organizing committee is caught off guard by the release of Pong. The tour is cancelled because the committee had been preparing for a traditional outdoor tennis tournament and did not have the available facilities to host a massive LAN party instead.
- 1904 - The PTA adopts Pong as its official tennis simulator. Pong matches now count towards a player's official PTA rating.
- 1925 - Rumors of Vitamin X-Up-Up-Triangle use plague the PTA, leading to even stricter screening policies and thousands of rating resets.
- 1969 - Player turnout is so low that the PTA is forced to relax its drug policies.
- 1994 - A server crash causes the loss of over 300 match results. PTA headquarters is sacked by rioting fans and players.
- 2004 - The rebuilt PTA headquarters hosts the first Pong match in 10 years. Thousands turn out to this historic occasion, causing the server to crash in round 2. PTA headquarters is once again sacked by rioting fans and players.