"I just wrote a x86/x64 bindshell for win* AND *nix in under 58 bytes!"
- Neo on shellcode
"Old news, I invented that a few years ago."
- Arthur C. Clarke on Neo's new shellcode
"I wish i knew he invented that a few years ago. I could have fucking buried that guy."
- Steve Ballmer on Arthur C. Clarke's "allready invented before" shellcode
What is it?
- No hacker shall run Windows on any of his machines, other then for testing exploits.
- All hackers shall run *BSB on at least on machine at any given point in time.
- Hackers are advised to use the 1337 protocol for peer to peer communication.
- Hackers should wear black and look cool at all times.
- Hackers should live with their parents and give up their social life (if any) on becoming a hacker.
- All hail Angelina Jolie.