Slappy's Angels (TV series)
Set after Slappy's Angels 3, the series focuses on various cases undertaken by the A.N.G.E.L.S. organization over the course of the episodes. The series is rated X for extensive use of expletives, violence and nudity, which made it one of the most successful cartoon series to date.
Each episode focuses on one member of the team, helping to show their true feelings to the audience while knocking the shit out of the "villain of the week", usually some overpaid celebrity who deserved a good pummelling.
Over the course of the series, Steven Spielberg, the villain from Slappy's Angels 3, is shown to gradually grow in power, manipulating other villains to keep the A.N.G.E.L.S. occupied, so that by the series finale, he is powerful enough to launch a worldwide attack on humanity.
- Slappy Squirrel - Semi-retired cartoon actress and former Looney Tunes star. Slappy teamed up with Lola Bunny when Oliver Cromwell spread false rumours of her death, and has since been a founding member of the team. She is played by Slappy Squirrel.
- Lola Bunny - Widow of Bugs Bunny and former pornstar. Lola teamed with Slappy when rumours of her death were spread alongside those of Slappy's. Her cartoon career is a small one, but her good looks and flirty nature get her by. She is played by Lola Bunny.
- Minerva Mink - The most recent addition to the team. A former fashion model, Minerva joined the team in Slappy's Angels: Full Throttle, and has since been in a bisexual love triangle with Lola and Skippy. As well as the vainest of the group, she is also certainly the most attractive. She is played by Minerva Mink.
- Skippy Squirrel - The writer of the series and advisor to the A.N.G.E.L.S. Skippy is the puppet-master of the group, running it practically single-handed. He's also the love-toy of the group, frequently being seduced by one team member or another. He is played by Skippy Squirrel.
Notable Recurring Characters
- Andy - A stupid member of the Uncyclomedia Foundation. Because of his bungling, the A.N.G.E.L.S. are frequently called on to rescue him, despite that fact that he has no real significance other than being Slappy's boyfriend.
- Oscar Wilde - Financier of the A.N.G.E.L.S. organization. A patient man, Oscar usually delays the bills owed by the A.N.G.E.L.S. until they have cracked a case, and sometimes gives them money for new gadgets. He is played by Oscar Wilde.
- Premier Sagdiyev - President of Kazakhstan and best friend of Minerva. Borat met the A.N.G.E.L.S. during their trip to Greece, and provides military backup for the group whenever they're in trouble or in Russia. He is played by Borat Sagdiyev.
- Cyber Spielberg - Villain from the third film, and now in cyborg form having escaped from the Tripod crash. He is still using Wikipedia to try and hypnotise the world to do his bidding, and is building up an army of Tripods throughout the series. He is played by Steven Spielberg.
- Tony Blair - Traitor to his country. He is frequently trying to find ways of killing Minerva just to try and cure his impotency, and also tries to kill Andy just because he has Union Jack underpants and Tony doesn't. He is played by Gordon Brown.
- DC Comics - An evil organization trying to take over the world before Spielberg does, by spreading propaganda for Unamerica through their comics. It is played by Karl Marx for Season 1 and Tom Cruise for Seasons 2 and 3.
- Vladimir Putin - Oil tycoon and international arms dealer. Because Russia has no cartoons of it's own, Putin has dedicated himself to eradicating American cartoons to make up for it. He is played by Josef Stalin.
- Monkey Ninjas - A group of chimpanzees trained in the arts of Kung Fu, Karate, Judo, Kendo, Tae Kwon Do, Anything-You-Can-Do, Nunjutsu, Jujitsu and Origami. They aren't villains themselves, but are usually employed by a number of others, most commonly Wikipedia. They are played by Finland, who previously played the Ninjas since Slappy's Angels: Full Throttle.
- D.E.M.O.N.S. - The Decadent Englishmen Meet Oblivion Near Siberia appeared in only one episode of Season 2, Angels and Demons, and were played by Spinal Tap. Although popular with fans, they were dropped after one episode for being too much like the Monkey Ninjas.
For your convenience, these episodes have been sorted into the three series that they fall under. Please use them like you would use somebody else's dental floss, thank you.
- Shock Treatment - Slappy is declared insane and taken to a mental hospital, where a group of very hairy "doctors" try to extract information from her with a bunch of bananas.
- Hare Cut - Lola goes to a family reunion in Scotland, unaware that a sexually-frustrated ex-politician who has ceased to be is nearby.
- From Russia with Loathe - Minerva receives a visit from Premier Sagdiyev, who warns her that her life is in danger from a Russian dictator living next door to him.
- The Bore of the Worlds - Spielberg returns to wreak revenge on the group, while Skippy is being treated for an inferiority complex by Doctor What. Guest stars Rowan Atkinson as Doctor What.
- Porn of the Dead - Stalin and Putin unite to fight against Minerva while she is on a fashion trip to Kazakhstan. Guest stars Your Mom as Josef Stalin.
- Hot Sex Madrigal in the Middle of my Tights - Slappy meets an old friend and Uncyclopedia worker in England, just as an impotent British ex-politician plans his next move in Scrabble.
- Hey Nonny I Love You - Lola and Minerva come out of the closet over their lesbian relationship, upsetting Skippy's stomach during lunch, just as a new comic book is released, smearing their organization (with Vaseline).
- The Fashion of the Christ - Lola, Minerva and Slappy are chosen to model for a fashion show in Canada, unaware that a cybernetic film director has set the whole thing up to kill them and steal their underpants.
- Flight of the Living Dead - A flight carrying Skippy and Slappy back to L.A. goes awry when the ghost of Stalin possesses the aircraft and forces it to crash on Bongo Bongo (the island from the third film), and the two must spend the night there until morning. Guest stars Your Mom as Josef Stalin again.
- Furry Fury (Season finale) - Andy has become a Furry, but the A.N.G.E.L.S. realize that he has been hypnotised by a Captain Carrot comic book laced with psychadelic drugs injected into the ink.
- Who Blamed Slappy Squirrel - Slappy has been framed for the murder of a leading politician in Australia, but the A.N.G.E.L.S. discover a plot by a traitor and former Downing Street resident to dismantle and destroy the British Empire.
- Cool World - Lola and Skippy have sex in a drunken stupor, but a robotic film producer with a hidden camera threatens to blackmail them unless they give into his demands.
- Bugger Me with a Fish Fork - Several fishing trawlers are being destroyed by untraceable Soviet submarines, and Oscar Wilde pays the group to get their own submarine and track them down.
- When Worlds Collude - Due to a mishearing, Minerva mistakingly believes that Andy is in love with her, and as tensions rise between Minerva and Slappy, a British traitor and former Prime Minister uses this to his advantage.
- Not-So-Secret Crisis - Comic-book characters are coming to life and openly raping and killing people, and Lola appears to be high on the list as the net slowly tightens around the A.N.G.E.L.S.
- Angels and Demons - The Russian authorities have created a group called D.E.M.O.N.S. (Decadent Englishmen Meet Oblivion Near Siberia) to battle the A.N.G.E.L.S. Guest stars Spinal Tap as the D.E.M.O.N.S.
- The Secret Service (Season finale) - Gospel TV is hypnotising people into becoming atheists, and putting many country vicars out of business, and for Skippy, Wikipedia is never far away, especially as it lives next door to him.
Season 3 (Final Series)
- Punch and Slappy - At a party in L.A., Slappy is knocked out by a spiked punchbowl, as someone had thrown it at her. When she awakes, she finds herself at the mercy of Wikipedia, who plan to delete her forever.
- Khram meets Vajine - Borat pays a visit for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan, but a Russian pain-in-the-assholes and wannabe dictator has other ideas for him and Minerva.
- The Day the Bowels Stood Still - Water supplies have been infected by a chemical found in comic-book ink, that has an almost deadly laxative effect on toons, especially rabbits, and Lola must battle to save her bowels from oblivion.
- Untrapment - The Uncyclomedia Foundation is suffering a huge security leak, and all signs point to Andy, but the A.N.G.E.L.S. think that the Foundation have got the wrong Brit, especially when they find a greeting card addressed to Downing Street.
- Much Ado about Nutting - Skippy has finally reached adolescence, and is taking his sexual frustrations out on anything in sight, and a Russian dictator / psychopath plans to lure the unsuspecting pre-adult into a trap.
- Wearing a Whig - Minerva travels to England for a fashion show, unaware that the treacherous Prime Minister has allied with a Russian despot to exterminate all cartoon characters in the world. Guest appearance by Count Duckula as Count Dracula.
- Carrot Fake - Lola has discovered counterfeit carrots being sold in L.A., all of them fitted with microchips, and all of them are being sold by one of the world's largest wiki sites and their corrupt manager / robotic film director.
- Guardin' the Garden - Oscar Wilde helps to install a new satellite dish in the garden to trace any disaster nearby for the A.N.G.E.L.S. to deal with, and Slappy suddenly finds herself battling Superman for no apparent reason, as they find events from Season 3 repeating themselves.
- Spoilt to Buggery - Skippy has been taken ill, and the girls are forced to share the workload. Whilst Skippy recuperates, a very hairy nurse making monkey noises arrives to give Skippy "treatment".
- Saving Oscar Wilde (Series finale) - Spielberg has finally enough Tripods to destroy the world, and begins his attack on America with much success. The armies of Kazakhstan, Russia, Greece and the British Empire are failing to stop him. The only way the A.N.G.E.L.S. can save the world is to kill Spielberg for good...
In late 2012, a special-edition box-set was released of all three Slappy's Angels movies, with two episodes of the first series included as extras. This was the only release of the series until 2014, when, due to popular demand, the entire series was released on DVD in three parts for each respective series. It was re-released in 2029 as part of The Definitive Slappy's Angels Collection along with the other four feature-films to commemorate the beginning of the fifth (and final) movie of the series.
The film featured all the original cast, minus the villains, and gave Andy a bigger role than usual just to give the bigheaded actor a break. The film also included a new temporary angel, Jessica Rabbit, but due to tensions between the Fox Bros. Network and the Disneyland Confederation, Jessica appeared in only this movie as an angel, and never reprised her role.
|Slappy's Angels series|
|The Angels||Slappy Squirrel • Lola Bunny • Minerva Mink|
|Supporting Cast||Skippy Squirrel • Borat Sagdiyev|
|TV series||Slappy's Angels: 10 Seconds to Armageddon • Azamat Bagatov|