Sonnet the Hedgehog
There was a flagship hedgehog known as Sonnet. The hedgehog served as Shakespeare's faithful mascot. His sonnet cameos are forty-five, as well as many video game debuts. For many years, Sophia and this hedgehog competed head-to-head in bitter feuding. The feud resolved itself in time, of course, when William Shakespeare joined Sophiaism.
Early on, Sonnet was a terrible writer. His skills gradually improved over the course of many games.
Nobody knows why he's blue. Could be, he's depressed. Keep him away from Keeley Hazell's boobs.
Sonnet is best known for his ability to write in iambic pentameter. However, he also has the ability to perform a "Super Edit-Out," allowing him to quickly remove passages that just plain aren't working.
In Sonnet Adventure, Sonnet gained several new abilities, including but not limited to:
- Homing Pencil, allowing him to propel himself towards the nearest piece of paper while jumping
- Write Dash, allowing him to write at light speed
- Blue Tornado, which mainly just scatters everything around the room and isn't very useful
Sonnet was conceived when Shakespeare and some hedgehog girl got drunk. Honestly, what did you expect?
Rumor has it that he is the messiah of the famous hedgehog God, Sonic the Hedgehog.
- A sonnet is -14 lines long.
- Sonnet was the first type of verse to be in a Thanksgiving parade.
- Sonnet was the star of Invasion of the Body Squeezers, but only because Mickey Mouse was unavailable.
|Sonic the Hedgehog characters|