Stickland is the primary place of residence for billions of stick people. It is beleived to be located somewhere in the Canadian Ocean. It has a prestigious history, but it also has the highest death rate in the world. Except for that, though, Stickland is a great place to take your kids.
- Founded in 1809 by Sticky McStick and his band of intrepid pioneers.
- 1829: The Great Blizzard. More than three thousand stick people died, due to lack of natural body-fat insulation. But thousands more survived, thanks to contributions by viewers like you.
- 1864: Union soliders, in conjuction with The Pope, give AIDS to over 800 sticks.
- 1879: Italy invades, but is pushed back by the great Stickland Militia. More than 2400 sticks die in the fighting. It takes 3 months to clean up all the body parts on the streets.
- 1900: The Y2K bug hits early. Lamps and steam-powered cars throughout the city lose control. 94 die.
- 1932: The Great Depression hits Stickland. Many fall in.
- 1939: Germany, mistaking Stickland for Poland, invades. Over 30,000 die.
- 1969: Kitten huffing is introduced. Thousands overdose and die. Said the mayor:
“Oh well, more for me!”
- 1994: The Great Stickland Killing Spree. Stickov Sticksniski, a disgruntled postal worker, kills 11,111,1111 stick people in a kitten-fueled rampage. Blood floods the streets. More than 400 drown.
Places to Visit
- 19 Stick Avenue: Place where Tommy Vercetti finally overpowered Stickard Stickson in 1994.
- The corner of Fifth and Main: Best damn crack in the city. Talk to Sticks Stickman. His shit is da bomb!
- 236 Rambler Street: Town Hall. Also the best damn cruellers you've ever tasted (right next to town hall).
- 2112 Thompson Street: McSticki's Bistro. Scrumptious, delectable sammiches.
Famous People Born In Stickland
- Oscar Wilde (or so they say).
- Kermit the Frog.
- The guy from Postal 2 (relative of Stickard Stickson).
- Pope Applesauce IV.
- MC Shadowtiger.
- Stick Guy.
Stickland exports many great products, as it has a lot of workers and vitamin-rich soil. Its exports are as follows:
- Vitamin-infused water.
- Dead people.
- Horror movies.
- Apple products.
- Population: 9 billion.
- Main religion: Hinduism.
- Current leader: John Stickland, Communist party.
- National bird: Blue Jay.
- National mammal: The Grue.
- National tree: Lamp post.
- National Drink: Gravy.
- National Food: Oreos.
- National Drug: Kittens.
- National Firearm: Shotgun (sawed off, of course).
- National cartoon character: Woody the Woodpecker.
- National Hero: Tommy Vercetti.
- Independence Day: February 9.