Talk:12 year olds invading the internet
- Agreed. This article can drown in boulders. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Tylerj (talk • contribs)
- Second. Moe 08:08, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
Ok, yes, I admit, this is a funny little "article". But us so-called stupid 12 year olds will not know the difference from a fake and a real article. Also notice that 12 year olds are much more book smart than you "adults".
Me, a 12 year old.
- n ur gramr is ttly perfekt! 05:00, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
I think it should be renamed. The current title blows. --Leofan7 23:16, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
- lets just get rid of the incessant lists. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Pashion (talk • contribs)
From Pee Review
- I don't know what everyone else thinks, but although this is a total load of crap, it's still got potential. Somehow. anonymous —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 02barryc (talk • contribs)
- Yes. Somewhere along the line, the article must have been crapified, because I seem to remember it being less crappy. Could be my dementia kicking in again, though. Anyway, the most important thing to do is clean up those fugly templates. Then, change those goddamn lists into something that does not provoke eye-gouging. Like maybe something funny. After that, make some jokes that actually relate to 12 year olds in some way. Go insane, unclog your bathroom drain, calculate financial gain, looks like rain, and finish up by rewriting the article so it doesn't induce so much pain. God, I hate rhymes. -- 06:01, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
- Cainad has spoken for us all. Now we all put our monk robe hoods over our heads, turn and walk off in a single-file line, perhaps chanting some montra. -- [sire] EMC [TALK] 06:07, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
I do think this article should be deleted. It's just... a series of trying to be funny, so it's stupid. It's really pointless, and just doesn't fit with the Uncyclopedia. I think it should be up for deletion. Cheddar Cheesia 20:57, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- agree. it's very similar, but crappier, than an article I wrote of the same subject, 12 year old girl theory. Man in the Ceiling 23:07, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
12 year old here
This article is full of crap. Although that is what uncyclopedia is about, isn't it? At least change the name. And by the way, too many generalizations, deoxyribonucleic acid means DNA. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Paper warrior (talk • contribs)
- this isn't funny at all! sry, not registered but elsewhere i'm lutherdriggers or luther_driggers. feb 2007 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
What about 13-14 year olds invading the internet? They're just as annoying, horny, spammish, and stupid as 12 year olds, and time will soon pass to the point where most 12 year olds invading the internet's first game console will be the Wii, thus creating a whole generation of memory-less n00bs. This article is crap and should be re-edited to include the "sociological detriments of 12 year olds invading the internet"
220.127.116.11 01:13, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
From my understanding we used to call this Group "12 Year old AOLers". Maybe renaming to that article if you want to. ----Pleb- Sawblade5 [coolest link ever] ( yell | FAQ | I did this ) 05:56, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- What happens when these said 12 year olds when they turn 13? Where are their parents? What happened to my pants? -- [sire] EMC [TALK] 06:07, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
12 year olds invading the internet -> 12 year olds invading the Internet - The word that is intended is the capitalized "Internet", not the lowercase "internet". (The hyperlinks in the previous sentence point to Wiktionary. See also wikipedia:Internet#The_terms_.E2.80.9Cinternet.E2.80.9D_and_.E2.80.9CInternet.E2.80.9D.)