Talk:Blue Screen of Death
|The contents of Blue Screen of Doom were merged into Blue Screen of Death and they now redirect here. For the contribution history and old versions of the merged article please see its history.|
- 1 Fatal Error!
- 1.1 A fatal error has occured at some random number string. Blah Blah Blah
- 1.2 Bill introducing BSoD beta test
- 1.3 Awesome
- 1.4 Rewrite
- 1.5 Merged
- 1.6 Fun Screenshots/Images
- 1.7 Changes
- 1.8 BsoD screensaver by Microsoft
- 1.9 Can someone upload pictures of all the supported consoles playing BSoD?
- 1.10 DON't redirect System of a Down here
- 1.11 BSoD game fails to load
- 1.12 this discussion has bsod
- 1.13 Olympic Games now include an international BSOD competition
- 1.14 ...
- 1.15 BSoD presentation
- 1.16 What the hell?
- 1.17 Real Blue Screen of Death Program
- 1.18 Dead link on Bill Gates showing off bsod skills
- 1.19 Now you can play on the talk page!!
A fatal error has occured at some random number string. Blah Blah Blah
Bill introducing BSoD beta test
'http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/andres_cl/bsod_beta.jpg' Please upload and add a remark. Thanks for this article.
added a nice image
This was fun to read with my Windows.
- I don't know i think it isn't that bad...i did say that remember--Me 22:04, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
Not sure how you would work them into the article but there they are if anyone can come up with a narrative. Tt22 13:37, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
The changes to the section "Origins" (link) were reverted for the following reasons:
- The truncation of the Russian Reversal used in the MSNBC interview kills the joke. Point being that "Game plays you" is so obviously expected that the difficulty in delivering it is therefore "humorous".
- The "hardest game in the history of AI" bit goes against the subjective reality of the piece, since seeing the BSoD means you win the game.
somebody add image startrek-bsod.gif into this article. it is data getting a bsod. ONX 17:34, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
BsoD screensaver by Microsoft
Somebody please add this link to the See Also section:
Stupid captcha image doesn't appear, so I can't do it... 188.8.131.52 11:08, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
Can someone upload pictures of all the supported consoles playing BSoD?
I really want to see the Wii's so called PSoD. --184.108.40.206 16:16, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
DON't redirect System of a Down here
There ought to be a good SOAD parody article. Maybe at the top you could add a joke asking if the user was looking for BSOD instead, but don't delete the System article.
BSoD game fails to load
this discussion has bsod
- Sorry, but discussion pages are (possibly) meant to be serious. And black text on a dark blue background isn't a good idea...
Olympic Games now include an international BSOD competition
Not sure if this actually belongs in UnNews... 
What the hell?
What's with the Oscar Wilde quote on the page? is that meant to be there?
Real Blue Screen of Death Program
- http://www.brothersoft.com/blue-screen-of-death-189957.html --220.127.116.11 04:19, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
the youtube link that shows off bill gates' skills with bsod points to a video that has been removed or something. i found another video that might work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NsXHPq71Bs
Now you can play on the talk page!!
Blue background, white text, monospace-- Can it be any better?!18.104.22.168 13:53, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
Why exactly is Down's Syndrome redirecting here? Am I missing something?