Just caught a spelling mistake - "Another interesting fact about the internet is that most porn sights are actually gay porn sites." "sights" should become "sites".
how do you edit that little box that links to the 'real' article on wikipedia?
-- Rei 17:44, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- I've wondered that myself184.108.40.206 02:38, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- You don't; it's a protected template. The contents of the little box are coded to come up differently at different times. If what you want is to link to a Wikipedia article, use Wikipedia as a name space and code a link such as:
- If you want to create a display that looks like the Wikipedia reference, where you can type your own text:
<div class="noprint" style="clear: right; border: solid #aaa 1px; margin: 0 0 1em 1em; font-size: 90%; background: #f9f9f9; width: 250px; padding: 3px; spacing: 0px; text-align: left; float: right;"> <div style="float: left;">[[Image:Wikisplode.gif|60px]]</div> <div style="margin-left: 60px;">For chumps who want to pretend they are Uncyclopedia admins, this box is for you!</div> </div><noinclude>
- --SpikeFromNH 11:52, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure that dump trucks play a big role in the internet. They're not the whole thing, but otherwise why do web pages like uncyclopedia arrive all at the same time? If the internet were tubes then the web pages will fill in like a bucket, but they don't. Someone needs to explain this. 220.127.116.11 02:38, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- You must have a faster connection than I do. On my PC, the web pages do fill in like a bucket. There are internet tubes. But the content is not slurry but gas. --SpikeFromNH 11:31, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
the box that usually is only on the right is like covering the whole top of the page and its impossible to see the first couple quotes :(!!
I was thinking that perhaps it might be better to try and represent the internet as a type of currency , Because of the fact that people have the habit to say "you Win one internetz" The article could start like "The Internet is a currency that is often used to buy and sell worthless junk , its exchange rate is equivalant to 100 Zettabytes of Porn, Three Baguettes, and one intellegent written paragraph" Anyone else think styling it this way may be a better idea?
Last sentence of intro is unfunny
Please remove. --18.104.22.168 01:19, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Well thats what 12 year olds (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/12_year_olds_invading_the_Internet) think. or should i say 3 year olds.