Talk:Limp Dick

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Hey guise. This is the second article I've started under this username, etc. Anyway, I have no idea how to redirect search terms to the relevant article that actually has a different name. Like, how "Loading" actually redirects to "Loading...". I'm either too lazy/comfortable with remaining ignorant/just a lonely person wanting to talk to someone, but either way, I'd appreciate it a lot if someone could make terms such as "flaccid", "limp penis", "penile dysfunction" and other words I'm sure most Uncyclopedians are medically familiar with, automatically redirect to this article. Thanks in advance. --Nachlader~ 20:21, 18 October 2008 (UTC)