This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Mr. T article.
|The contents of Mr. T Breakfast Cereal were merged into Mr. T and they now redirect here. For the contribution history and old versions of the merged article please see its history.|
- 1 Uncyclopedia is NOT Wikipedia
- 2 Wiki Logo
- 3 +1 Kudo
- 4 Sighting
- 5 Isnt this article too long??
- 6 Mr. T Pities u!
- 7 Quotes
- 8 From Wikipedia's BJAODN
- 9 Random Loch Ness Monster Sighting
- 10 Random Bigfoot sighting!
- 11 Is this not the best non-'chopped image in the whole place?
- 12 Terribly tedious
- 13 Plagiarism
- 14 Do what you want, but leave the 'pitying the bouncing logo' joke
Uncyclopedia is NOT Wikipedia
Who was the imbecile who changed it to match his Wikipedia entry? --Elite Lord Sigma 21:45, 22 May 2006 (UTC)
- Fixed. --DW III 17:23, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
- Why? The WP article was funnier. 16:04, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
Mr.T is not Gary Colleman with steroids?
LockNess monster sighted.
The "Is Mr T gay?" thread has been deleted by the imdb admins :(( that was the funniest imdb thread ever :( --Huffers 05:31, 17 April 2006 (UTC)
Since there's such great positioning of the Wiki Logo and mr T, can someone just swap the Logo around so it's kinda deflated? Kthnxbai.
Mathiastck 18:26, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
I found Elvis!
Do people who announce they saw the random sighting get a prize or something? (Seriously)
Cheddar Cheesia 04:11, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
EDIT 1: You know... it really pisses me off when no one answers.
Cheddar Cheesia 20:26, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
EDIT 2: Now I found the Big Foot sighting! What's the prize?
Cheddar Cheesia 22:03, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
EDIT 3: Hello?
Cheddar Cheesia 20:25, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
meamgudatenglish I saw Elvis too.
- Found Bigfoot also --Wanbliwakita 19:07, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Isnt this article too long??
--Vanshaya 16:21, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Mr. T Pities u!
Just wondering what happened to all the quotes at the beggining of the article, I feel they added to the article.
- They are gone. Or, at least most of them are. Way too many articles are getting flooded with quotes, and we don't really find it funny or entertaining. I'm completely sick of quotes myself. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 11:21, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
We? You don't speak for everyone. Also if you aren't in the mood for reading quotes just skip them, it isn't hard.
Mr. T (born Lil' Mr. T, May 21, unknown) is an World hero known for his roles as B.A. Baracus in the 1980s television series The A-Team as boxer "Clubber Lang" in the 1982 film Rocky IIIand a more urban version of Jesus.
T was born in the center of the universe, the first of one child; he grew up in the universe's star projects. He played football in space with aliens, studied martial arts, and won a scholarship to Fool Pitying University, Jupiter, but was partied out after a year. After that he went to a couple of small galactic implosions. After leaving the Death Star he was a Urban Jesus and a Ghetto Chuck Norris before trying out for the Grim Reaper. His professional fool lovin' career was finished, however, by a fatal hugging injury. After this, his aspirations were set higher - PITY ALL FOOLS AND TAKE NO JIBBA-JABBA[Wikipedia Sez This Is False]. He began on his journey by making fools cry.
For about nine years he was a official fool pitier to the stars, pitying such well-known personalities as Steven Segal, Michael Jackson, and Vin Diesel. He charged around $300,000,000,000 a second and his business card famously read, "Next to Me, there is no better protector than God." He always boasts that he never lost a client, saying, "I got hurt worse growing up in the ghetto than working as a fool pitier."
In 1970 he changed his name by deed poll from "mister t" to "Mr. t" and then in 1980 to "Mr. T" so that people would have to fear him as "Mr." It was while reading National Geographic that Mr. T first saw the unusual hairstyle for which he is now famous, on an African Mandinka warrior. He decided that adopting the style was a powerful statement about his African origins.
During his AWSOME YEARS as a jibba-jabba bouncer, he would take jewelry from fools and beat them with it, then stole all of thier clothes and stuff. At one point, his gold chains, rings, and bracelets were worth about an ammount of money unmeasurable. It took him about one cuntury to put it on, and most nights he cleaned it in an ultrasonic cleaner although some nights he slept in it "to see how my ancestors, who were slaves, felt."
In 1986 Mr. ...YA...MR. T JUST LIKES TO PITY FOOLS...to enact ordinances making the removal of old growth trees illegal.
In 2005, Mr. T announced he would never wear his human skulls again saying, “No, T, you can never wear your skulls again. It's an insult to Chuck Norris." He came to this decision after seeing the effects of Hurricane Katrina on Chuck Norris and Vin Diesel's fight. Mr. T also donated a great deal of clothing and money to Norris/Diesel victims. He has been reported to be working on a new reality television show for TV Land, called I Pity the Fool, which will find the devout Christian assisting those in need.
Mr. T currently lives in the center of the universe, and is never single. He is a born again Mr. T-ian.
- I'm going to have to go ahead and second the motion that Mr. T is the center of all Creation (Einstien will back me up on this) and adjust Azathoth accordingly. Thank you for your ratification.`Jonas Planck 19:52, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
Random Loch Ness Monster Sighting
Erm... well, I saw a Loch Ness Monster at the bottom of the article today, and it told me to tell everyone on the talk page.
Should I think of myself as priveleged, to have seen such a stupid monster?
Cheese 21:07, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
Oh holy mother of the father of god's jesus friendly traveler! In the glacial probe! I saw it too!
Random Bigfoot sighting!
Cover your penises, they see it as a statement of dominance! -184.108.40.206 01:23, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
Prove me wrong. Mozard 04:51, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
An article about Mr. T has the potential to be hilarious. Unfortunately this one is not. It is insipid. Bland. And tedious. I would write one myself but someone would probably get angry and start throwing a hissy fit. Sorter908 21:38, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion! When you feel an article needs fixin', please feel obligated to make whatever changes you feel are needed, (even though they'll probably be reverted 5 seconds later). Uncyclopedia is a wiki, so almost anyone can edit almost any article by almost simply following the edit link almost at the top. You don't even need to log in in most cases! (Although there are some reasons why you might like to...) The Uncyclopedia Cabal encourages you to be italic. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes—they're likely to be found and corrected quickly, and your 6 month ban will fly by faster than you think. If you're not sure how editing works, check out proper wiki formatting, or use the sandbox to try out your vandalizing skills. - 21:42, Aug 26
i would like to see Mr T rip a phonebook Please i am a huge fan but i heard he did it but I have not seen it please respond [email protected]
Some anonymous coward seems to have plagiarized from Wikipedia. (The redlinks, especially Template:Pp-semi-blp, are a dead giveaway.) The last good revision is here. If I do not hear any objections in about 24 hours, I will revert to said revision. --Pentium5dot1(userfy?)t~^_^~c 06:48, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
Do what you want, but leave the 'pitying the bouncing logo' joke
One of the best one liners on this site.