Talk:That time I was nearly raped by a yak during my sojourn in Canada
The template detracts
from the overall humor
of the funny... ness.
I agree, though. it IS batfuck insane. I like it too much
Batfuck though it is,
I giggled my whole ass off
Thus, I VFH.
--PantsMacKenzie 09:17, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you, señor Pants.
- Now I will go vote for it.
- Well, officially.
Okay, so I retract my original distain of this article in favor of...well...favoritism. The moment I first saw it I thought "Not another crappy 1K-no-content waste of space. However, After reading it through, not even my resolve to hate (which is usually quite strong) could hold me from hysterics. There is a magic and beauty to this article which was truly unexpected. I quite enjoyed it. --His Royal Majesty, Simulacrum Caputosis the Great00:34, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
Audio version over here -- 03:04, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
- For! Oh. My. God. I lolled so hard. I'm serious. It's a fantastic article. The headings are beautiful. --PantsMacKenzie 09:11, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- No. Funny.. admittedly.. but not VFH-wise. 09:12, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- For!!!--Spin 09:13, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
Conditional for: Put the batfuck template back on. It completes it. —Hinoa KUN 09:14, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- The zen of this article is unsurpassed. --KATIE!! 09:16, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- NRV --Splaka 09:18, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Against- Would it really look that good on the front page? --Materialist [email protected] UFoW MUN ONS 09:21, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Against. Oh my God. The mental images this article conjures up is so much worse than Goa Tse. No way on the front page. A++ for humor, though.-- 09:22, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Against. My sex is free now!!! -- 09:26, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- For, per Brad. Uncyclopedia articles need to make the reader CRY REAL TEARS of SHAME and HORROR. Besides, I want to soften up the readers for when I finally finish writing "Cancer Porn" - David Gerard 09:30, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
AGAINST! ALLAH! dissapproves, and needed to offset DG's vote... ALLAH! 09:33, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Strong Against this crap needs to be deleted. --188.8.131.52 09:37, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- And see, this is why I usually don't edit Uncyc at 4:40 in the morning. (NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN AGAINST VOTE.) —Hinoa KUN 09:39, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Conditional For Conditional on mye being drunk. (I am.) -- 09:42, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
<s>Against because I'm a big dumb jerk, and also this is too short. </s> UNSIGNED! NULL AND VOID! —Hinoa KUN 09:50, 26 March 2006 (UTC)I forgot to sign. I suck. — 10:08, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- EXTREME LESBIAN AGAINST and may I also suggest NRV'ing the article, the author, and the nominator. - Sir Sikon [formerly known as Guest] 10:12, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- No. Really. Just no. It's doesn't suck badly. It's just not front page material. -- 11:17, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Against Like everyone else here, i think its good, but not really front page style -- User:No13 12:58, 26 March (UTC)