Someone needs to add some red neck/hick jokes because Vermont has plenety of them. --Vermont 01:18, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
okay, enough with the canada stuff. Vermont is not Canada, nor is it like canada. I live here. Nobody speaks like a canadian. If you want to make vermont jokes, make fun of the Vermont accent. Also, enough with the hippies. Yes we have them, but the article mentions nothing about rednecks which we also have. Most Vermonters have never even heard of Dorset. Make fun of Bernie Sanders and if you never been here, think long and hard before you edit the page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Godsendlemiwinks (talk • contribs) 23:03, 10 November 2006
- The beauty of this website is that we don't have to be factual. Amazingly enough, Vermont is not Canada! It's almost like we know this already.
- A) People in Vermont do speak a little like Canadians, especially the further north you go. Find someone not from Vermont who has friends/relatives in Canadia, and they will probably think you have a little canadian in your speech. Additionally, there are fair number of uneducated morons who don't know VT is a state.
- B) Most Vermonters sure as hell have heard of Dorset, especially if they pay taxes. It's about as well known as Shelburne, and for the same reasons.
- C) Bernie Sanders is already covered in the "non-vermonters come here and try to make a government" bit.
- D) I don't have to think long and hard before editing the page. I did that when I wrote it.
- If you have some good, funny things to add, please do so. If you're going to be an unfunny prick you'll be asked to leave. 11/11 15:58
They don't know vermont is a state? You'v got to be kiddi-... wait... I almost forgot... its uncyclopedia.
Fall and Leaf-peeping
It seems worthwhile to mention the leaf-peeping season, another large source of tourism for Vermont.