|Time for your medication|
• Uncyclopedia Article
“Iи кюммцйіѕт Яцssia, aятicгзs язad чюц!!”
This article is an article about an article, which itself is about an article. You are currently reading this article. This article contains such things as words, letters, the occasional numbers, a sprinkling of recursion and one reference to your mom.
Obvious exits are north, south, and Dennis. Actually, make that two references to your mom. Oh, no; three, actually.
- 1 Facts about this article
- 1.1 Facts that are true
- 1.2 Facts that will blow your mind
- 1.3 Facts that are not true, and are therefore not facts
- 1.4 Facts that are not true, but are still facts
- 1.5 Facts that may be true
- 1.6 Facts that should be true but aren't
- 1.7 Facts that shouldn't be true but are
- 1.8 Facts that should be false but aren't
- 1.9 One last fact
- 2 This article's role in the War on Terror and World War I
- 3 Confusion of the term "This Article"
- 4 See Also
Facts about this article
Facts that are true
- This article is on Uncyclopedia
- This article is not that article and has no relations with this other article
- This article is not about Soviet Russia
- This article will not try to sell you some drugs. Go away.
Facts that will blow your mind
- The statement about this article below this statement is true
- The statement about this article above this statement is false
Facts that are not true, and are therefore not facts
Facts that are not true, but are still facts
- This article can be defeated only by the power of Chuck Norris
- Chuck Norris jokes were lame even before their invention
Facts that may be true
- This article will be deleted by the admins
- This fact may be true
Facts that should be true but aren't
- This article was created by this guy
- This article can be eaten if food supplies diminish
- This article is not this article
Facts that shouldn't be true but are
- This article is not Michael Jackson
- This article is not that article
- This article is read by Pieter Jan
Facts that should be false but aren't
- This article is gay
- This article is about You
One last fact
- This lists of facts is unnecessarily long
This article's role in the War on Terror and World War I
This article was used to hide the weapons of mass destruction so highly valued by Sadrem Houséne, the president of Have-nuke-istan, so that they could not be found by the mad scientist Professor Bush and used to aid him in taking over the world. This proved to be a mistake when a passing Grue on its way to lunch saw the weapons and ate them, thinking it was lucky to be the first Grue to find these tasty morsels. However, while chewing a particularly fruity plutonium bomb, the Grue accidentally set off the detonator with its teeth and the bomb exploded, killing the Grue.
This method of killing Grues later proved to be so effective that the thoughtful Americans volunteered to help rid England of two troublesome Grues that were roaming around in Nottingham and Leicester. It was only later that President George Washington realised that nobody in America could read a world map, and that they had flown in the wrong direction, mistaken Japan for England, and blown up two Japanese cities instead of two English ones. This misunderstanding led to the beginning of World War I between Japan and the USA.
Confusion of the term "This Article"
If you were reading another article, then the term "this article" would in fact refer to the article you were reading. It is important therefore to distinguish between "this article" and "this article", otherwise the articles themselves may be confused, and you could end up here. Please be careful when using the term "this article" and do not be foolish and say it whenever you feel like it. For instance, when reading about sexual innuendo, don't say "look at this article," say "look at the article about sexual innuendo". Otherwise the universe may asplode. And we all know what a tragedy that would be.