Trevor "Trivia" Triverton III was perhaps the most trivial person who ever lived, whose entire life story, personality, favorite snack treats, etc., can be easily encompassed by a set of "fun facts", odd and occasionally semi-ironic coincidences, and obscure cultural references. He has appeared three times on the popular game show Jeopardy!, each time failing to earn a single dollar.
- As a irrelevant sidenote, "Early Years" is a fictional historical time period in the "Star Fleet Universe".
Trivia was born on February 23, 1966, on the same exact day that a military coup in Syria replaced the previous government, which is of note because Trivia's third cousin nine times removed, Muhammad al-hujjah, fought and died in the same conflict, in the National Museum of Roller Skating in Lincoln, Nebraska, the only roller skating museum in the world. His first word was "me", which was in fact the last word of both Richard Halliburton and Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel. Unlike most babies, Trivia was never once put in a diaper, having trained himself to go potty all by himself almost upon birth.
Trivia showed an affinity for trivia games and quizzes from a young age. He was the youngest person at the age of six to win The National Trivia Quiz Contest - 23 years after the last National Trivia Quiz Contest was held. Despite his success in the trivia field, he was not nicknamed "Trivia" in reference to this, but rather was nicknamed after the Roman goddess of the night and crossroads, Trivia.
Unfortunately, Trivia's triviaing was soon cut short, due to a wacky outdated law in his home state of Nebraska that states that no one may mispronounce the state name as "Neh-bar-ski", which is defined as Witchcraft under The Witchcraft Act of 1723 and punishable by a week at the stocks. Ironically, he mispronounced the word intentionally while answering a trivia question related about unusual Nebraskan laws. Due to his being held at the somewhat underused stocks while local lawmakers removed that stupid law, he was kept from entering The International Trivia Quiz Contest, an annual trivia game accidentally founded by Friedrich Nietzsche, a man who personally and deeply hated games.
- Despite the fact that Trivia's full name, Trevor "Trivia" Triverton III, could be shortened to "T3", he has never seen the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, which is also shortened to "T3".
- Trivia was born with three pinky toes. The third was surgically removed and donated to charity.
- Trivia once hardboiled an ostrich egg by setting his egg timer to four days. Needless to say, the zoo wasn't impressed, but it was a delicious egg.
- Wikipedia is known to be full of Trivia Nazi's. <insert name here> may very well be one of them.
- Trivia can lick his elbow and pat a Kangaroo at the same time.
You need to get a life person who made this.