But seriously, folks. . .
This is the request page. Got an idea for the funniest song ever, but can't write rhymes, or play anything? Here is where you tell us your deepest, darkest desires. . . a rewrite of Harry Belafonte's Day-O, called Gay-O that describes a queer blind date? Or Selenian Rhapsody, about a gypsy living on the moon? Whatever notions your sick, twisted minds can conceive can be made into an UnTune. A lot of them probably shouldn't be, but that's a matter for future generations to untangle.
So go ahead and place your ideas and requests below. Include as many details as possible:
- If it's a spoof of an existing song, the title and artist of the source song.
- The title or any lines you've come up with.
- The theme, angle, or spin you want to put on it.
- Any sound effects or other audio things.
- Anything else you think will help.
Don't be shy, if it takes a couple of paragraphs to outline it, that's what it takes. More is better. Satisfaction may or may not be guaranteed, batteries not included, allow 6 to 80 weeks for delivery.
Want someone to read it loud? Want it to sound completely unharmonious? Then you better go here.
- I want a theme song for Jim Doosh, by Andrew Lloyd Weber.
- I want the new ComputerNerd Song, The Rap of Me Life.
- I just want to hear a song about Batman taking sombody's stuff.
- Take Goodbye Stranger by Supertramp, and make into Goodbye Gambler, inspired by my brother thinking the lyrics were 'Hope you find your pair of dice'.
- What about, rather than "1973", some other year like "2006" or something. I'm not sure of the lyrics, but it's by James Blunt.
- How about a spoof of Remember the Name called Remember the Frame? It's about some guy who almost bowls a perfect game, only to blow it at the last second. Here's the chorus:
This is 10% luck,
19% concentrated power of Will,
And 100% reason to remember the frame!
- He's the guy everyone fires at. ••••• I my cat! 02:21, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
Also, maybe someone could do something like Between the Buried and Me would do, but with people not actually saying any intelligible words into the mic...not that you can hear them already. Claudius Ineptus 21:42, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- I have some lyrics, but they aren't complete and I need someone to record them. Basically, It's a song about a gangsta gnome named 25 cent, who runs around shooting people and bustin lyrics. Picture a yard gnome, but in blinkage, running around as a gangsta rapper. Yeah.
(Chorus) Yo my peeps I'm a gangsta gnome What is my name? I'll let it be known I'm 25 cent wid a capital C The one who makes all the magic is me!
I walk into town, wearin' all my bling I see sum hatas and a bullet goes zing A hata turns an eye He knows its time to die and as it all gets gory thats the end of his story
You should make a full version of my humps acoustic version!!!
Anything to go with the original song would be good! ~http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f6/Jewriken.GIF 15:50, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
Set to the tune of The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot the lyrics are there, but they might need a little tuning. --~
Jacques Pirat, Esq. Converse : Benefactions : U.w.p.
05:55, 17 February 2007 (UTC)
Ah Asia, Home of Japan, China and Korea. But do you know what's in West Asia? Iraq. This is a song about the Iraq done in the style of Will Smith's Wild Wild West with a combination of the Music from Iraq and J-Pop. --NXWave 02:46, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
I've already written the lyrics for you. --Sir OCdt Jedravent CUN UmP VFH PLS ACS WH 21:37, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- Note: This is quite obviously set to the tune of "Don't Stand So Close to Me" for anyone who's wondering.--Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 23:19, 18 April 2007 (UTC)
- An oldschool rap about blowing up a beached whale.
- How about rapping Vergil? If done right, that could be hilarious.
- Prog Rock - Hello all professional artists. I'd like to ask a clip of Prog Rock tabulation there. I know the tabulation is a total joke, but there are some possible notes there. You can also try screams and other crazy stuff. Don't think of anything or arrange a well-written song, remember, it's Prog, hehe. You have 42 hours before I'll come to your house and screw all your pets. This message will self destruct it 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... *explosion sound* - It's gneomI 11:51, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
- Heh, I was just about to ask for the same thing. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 07:57, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- Oh yes, I will grant your request. This is way too tempting. - User:Norresdusk
- It's been way more than 42 hours. . . Where were you Gneomi!? I had my cats greased up all for nothing. And they're very disappointed: they were looking forward to your hot monkey love. ••••• I my cat! 22:47, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- What about a rendition of Santa Claus is coming to town to be nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to get the kids to be quiet? Eg.
- You'd better not laugh, you'd better not play,
- Mommy needs some peace to drink chardonnay,
- And jazz like that. --Alksub 22:25, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- Heh. I like it! No way can I do it in time for xmas, though. Maybe next year? ••••• I my cat! 23:18, 21
December 2006 (UTC)
- We have got to put in I Am the Very Model of a Whiny Emo Myspace #####! There's already an article about it! Please put this in! Pleeeeeeeease! Cheddar Cheesia 22:27, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
EDIT: Ok. I made a petition to get this song on. Just go to my userpage to sign it! Cheddar Cheesia 00:03, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- If somebody actually records it, yeah. Right now it's just lyrics. And the audio for Uncyclopedian's Song is a different arrangement, so I can't just re-record different words over it. ••••• I my cat! 00:13, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
Well, I'm trying to fight for this song with the petition. Hopefully someone will enforce it. Cheddar Cheesia 00:16, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- Fight? Enforce? How are you going to force someone to record it? If somebody's willing to do the work, they're welcome to post it. I'll even post my midi file for Uncyclopedian's Song, if someone wants to use it as a starting point to rearrange it, but I don't have the time to do it myself. ••••• I my cat! 00:50, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
How did you make that song, by the way? Do you have a band? Cheddar Cheesia 00:52, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- I play in a few bands, but the stuff I've done here (so far) is just solo stuff assembled on my computer. See the various UnTunes:Support pages for more details. ••••• I my cat! 03:08, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- Could someone record Highway to Heaven, please? It would be a marvellous parody! Ted Ted 21:23, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- Umm, "Highway to Heaven" spoofing what? ••••• I my cat! 23:18, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- Highway to Hell by AC/DC perhaps? Or Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin? Just a thought... --The Rt. Hon. BarryC MUN (Symposium!) Sigh. Double Sigh. 19:35, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
- It would spoof "Highway to Hell". Ted Ted 18:38, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- What would be cool is a mash up of the two. -MBTRW 21 Feb '07
- Captain Obvious To The Rescue
Black Oak Arkansas song Jim Dandy, just with "Captain Obvious" instead. Here are the lyrics. I guess just make 'em more obvious. Premier Tom Mayfair 18:12, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- Seems doable. :) ••••• I my cat! 23:18, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
The lyrics are already here. 126.96.36.199 20:35, 27 May 2007 (UTC)