December 2: International Boring Nordic Culture Heritage Day
- 6000 BC - Mankind born from the toil of an ice giant melting to the ocean. At least that's what Viking creationists say.
- 432 - Thor gets arrested in Valhalla after being accused of destroying an orphanage while Drunk Chariot Driving. Embarrassed, the Nordic people begin converting to Christianity.
- 793 - Vikings visit Lindisfarne Abbey in Northern England, bringing home a suspicious amount of souvenirs.
- 900 - Erik the Red, a Viking explorer and real estate agent, discovers a big block of ice, utterly unsuitable for human life. He gives it the name 'Greenland' to attract customers.
- 957 - A third Denmarks population dies victim of the mysterious axe in the head plague.
- 966 - Vikings reach Constantinople, bringing home alabaster chess sets and cheap carpets as souvenirs.
- 1000 - Explorer and murderer Leif Erikson discovers America, but realizes his mistake in time and lets Columbus and Vespucci have all the blame.
- 1429 - Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, decides not to be, and disappeares immediately.
- 1755 - Danish pastries are first introduced to non-Danes.
- 1859 - Hans Christian Andersen writes The Emperor Is A Nudist, a beloved fairy tale.
- 1916 - Europe at war. Swedes have an excellent game of bridge.
- 1940 - Europe at war again. Swedes read a lot of good books.
- 2010 - Bruce Willis is declared legally bald.
- 2009 - God kills three (3) men, each named Jeff.