Now where did I leave that thing? anniversary. The day which kids hate to be born on as they only have birthday every four years. (USA)
- 0000 - 29th of Feb is invented to piss off kids worldwide who were born on this day, just for the hell of it.
- 1818 - February 30 had been bombed by Spongebob. Now it doesn't exist anymore.
- 1900 - The whole world panics since the day seems to be missing.
- 1948 - Ken Foree is born
- 1948 - Canadians decide to mock Americans by reducing the number of days to 364. This leads to the American-Canadian War.
- 1966 - Al Gore invents the letter "B"
- 1978 - Ken Foree rises to superstardom in Dawn of the Dead at the age of 30 and then realizes he's only 7 years old.
- 1996 - Ken Foree punishes Kenan for forgetting his birthday again.
- 1999 - The Power Rangers got trapped in a large pizza and the trapped the pizza in themselves.
- 2000 - Ken Foree's Birthday is declared a national holiday; the uproar caused by this forces Kenan and Kel into cancellation.
- 2004 - George W. Bush postpones the next Febuary 29th until 2008, France goes on strike.
- 2006 - President Kerry realizes a) that he did not win the election, and b) that today is actually March 1.
- 2008 - George W. Bush postpones the next Febuary 29th until 2012.
- 2008 - Uncyclopedia celebrates its first leap year. Awww, and I remember when it was just a little tyke in diapers...
- 2009 - President Clinton travels to Canada and can't figure out what day it is... and to make it worse, it's NOT a leap year!!!
- 2012 - 40-yr-old kid celebrates his 10th birthday.