June 18: International Delicious Beverage Day (Burp..)
- 1264 – The Parliament of Ireland meets at Castledermot in County Kildare, the first definitively known meeting of this Irish legislature. In session, the parliament discusses beer rationing, leprechaun sightings, and whiskey rationing, and also hires St. Patrick to address the rampant snake problem.
- 1812 – War of 1812: The U.S. Congress declares war on the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The British respond by taxing the U.S. tea supply to ridiculous proportions, and ceasing the exporting of cricket and croquet materials to North America.
- 1887 – The Reinsurance Treaty between Germany and Russia is signed, ending all conflicts between the two nations permanently. [This Can't Be True]
- 1917 - The first carbonated drink is put on the market. People are unaware of the dangers in Cocaine Cola.
- 1928 – Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean (she was a passenger; Wilmer Stutz was the pilot and Lou Gordon the mechanic). She also becomes the first woman to nag a pilot in midflight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1983 – Space Shuttle program: STS-7, Astronaut Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space. She also becomes the first American woman to nag a fellow astronaut in space.
- 2007 - St. Peter's Basilica is most likely to awaken from its two-year slumber on this day, according to Vatican-sponsored astrological studies. False Popes are currently being prepared to divert its attention and appetite in anticipation of events on the day.
- 2009 - International Delicious Beverage Day Cancelled Due To European Bovril Famine