- 455 – The Vandals plundered Rome, forcing the admins to revert to an earlier edit.
- 1774 – The Quartering Act, which allowed for people to be drawn and quartered, was reenacted by a small community theatre to poor reviews.
- 1801 – Napoleon Bonaparte was blown apart.
- 1959 – The very first June bug was caught, but determined to be a mayfly that'd stumbled across the International Date Line.
- 1968 – Argentina reports the first case of human flu in birds. A cull of 20,000 humans is carried out.
- 1995 – Children are discovered in North Korea, dispelling the rumor that North Koreans reproduce asexually using WMDs and fascism.
- 2001 – The first HAL9000 supercomputer was recalled by manufacturer Itsa Bigga Machine, eh?TM.
- 2003 – The European Space Agency begins probing Mars. Europeans promise to colonize Mars, give Martian natives smallpox, and spur intergalactic wars of independence.