June 27: International Day of Rest from International Holidays - USA (res.)
- 153 - Shuffle walking hits mainstream. Shoe makers rejoice.
- 476 - Odoacer sacks Rome in response to not being invited to the Senate's toga party.
- 1617 - The Hapsburg Dynasty is created after the 1st Dynasty Warriors set in feudal Austria (later games in the series include Dynasty Warriors Feudal South Africa, DW VII Feudal Libya. Fans have expressed an interest in having a DW set in feudal Japan).
- 1992 - Fedor Emelianenko defeats Terrorism at a twenty minute decision in PRIDE.
- 1976 - The Farrah flip-falls out of style in most Middle Eastern countries, except strangely in Oman.
- 1980 - Freddie Mercury finally gets to ride his bicycle.
- 2004 - Krispy Kreme invents the first Glazed atom bomb, but fat hungry people lick all the glaze off.