March 13: Friday the 13th (only when falling on a Friday)
- 1259 BC - Thou is given a set of commandments to live by, while the rest of the Jews were free to do whatever they pleased, such as wandering in the desert and eating golden calfs.
- 1858 - A young Oscar Wilde composes his first work, What I Did on my Summer Vacation, which is mercilessly skewered by critics worldwide.
- 1947 - The first murmurings of Holocaust denial denial surface when the existence of a Holocaust denial group in Geneva, Switzerland is questioned.
- 1991 - TV personality Maury Povich debuts as the host of the quizzically named Maury Povich Show.
- 2005 - Mobile phones with a new "voice chat" feature appear on the market, but are not well received.
- 2007 - The new and improved Pee Review is born, bringing Uncyclopedia authors down yet another peg.
- 2010 - Russia Envades AMERICA. America nukes Moscow. Russia Nukes everything else and unleasehes terminators. John Conner tries to save the world and prevent 2012.
- 2015 - March 13 falls on a Friday resulting in a million naughty kittens appearing in South America for the rest of the day.