Next game: TBA
Every Tuesday at Yahoo! Games is Uncyclopedia's Hold 'Em poker game. The game is held at 10 PM GMT (which is the same as 11 PM BST in the summer time; check your local time to sync, or use this little tool if you're an idiot). Requirements are as follows:
- Have a Yahoo! account.
- Know how to play poker.
That's pretty much it. This is the link (it will show up as a blank screen if you're not signed into Yahoo!). The game is hosted in Social Lounge 4. The table will be private, so in order to be invited, we're asking that you put your Yahoo! screen name next to your signature below so we know who to invite. The table will be either hosted by Electrified mocha chinchilla or Olipro. Additionally, you do not need Yahoo! Messenger to be able to play. The game is browser-based. Also, no real money is used. It's Yahoo! credits, which can't be traded in for real money either.
- electrified_mocha_chinchilla -- [sire] EMC [TALK]
- wileyecoyote02 --
- oliprofessor --
- drkbladez --PantsMacKenzie
- kid_akai -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue)
- hinoa4 -- —Hinoa talk.kun
- finn_tastic -- Finntastic
- osirisblue -- Sir Severian (Sprich mit mir!)
- zombiebarons --
- jewishatheist668 --
- petersconway -
- thekingkitty --Kingkitty
- jaythenotsosilent -- ~
- capercorn_es --
- yournumber2mom -- Love:M.D
- Staplethetost--Staplethetoast 14:00, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- acidpool14-- GUN PotM UotM PMotM PotY 04:41, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
The same rules that apply to Uncyclopedia:Chat apply to the Uncyclopedia poker table, or more specifically, the following:
Also, the rules on Uncyclopedia are also applicable to the Uncyclopedia poker table. This is for fun, not flaming. Cybering is also prohibited. Cybering with Olipro is strictly prohibited. If Olipro approaches you and asks you to cyber, do NOT cyber with him. If you do cyber with him, do so at your OWN risk. That is all.