- For a list of unused images, see a current listing. For requests other than images, see the more generalized requests page.
A picture is worth a thousand words. It can also make a good article into a very good article. Surely someone out there has a digital camera and the 'chopping skills to generate some less unoriginal images?
The idea of this page is that it is for photos that are original or photoshopped, or for getting help finding an image that adds a lot to a page. If you simply want an illustrative image that is easily found on the internet, search Fickr or Google.
Mind, original content is better than just copying an image from some other site, and often images that are can be improved upon. If there are any images that are already uploaded but could have something added to them, post that up too. This also goes for images we do - if you see a way for it to be better, let us know! Most of us are willing to revise based on your vision.
Not sure if this is the place for you? Have a look at some of our recent work!
- Note: RadicalX has disappeared; everyone is welcome and encouraged to help fulfil image requests. Not that they weren't before.
- Also note: This is image request. Be polite, and be patient; we try to pick up what we can on here, but we're busy, and can't respond to all requests straight away.
- Also also note: This is really image request, rather than inspiration request. So please try to have an idea of the image you want in mind. If you ask for a specific image, it's easier to produce (or just to tell you it's not something we can do!).
- Choppers: If nothing on this page tickles your creative fancy, check this category for more pages which need pictures.
New requests go on top! Please remember to sign your requests!
Is that good?--User:Snippy/sig 23:55, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I wanted the beer to be more obvious, but I love those hidden bottles. You are quick, man, thanks!--User:Sinner George/sig 00:05, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
It was aliens
I was wanting a parody version of the below map. Basically the idea is to resemble this map, but to screw with elements to look like terrible events in history like wars, death, inquisitions, etc. Also change the top to state "uncyclopedia historia mundi et populi" but with v in the place of u and Latin looking lettering. User:PuppyOnTheRadio/sig3
- Never mind. I have another idea. User:PuppyOnTheRadio/sig3
I'm looking for some ideas on stuff I might add for the Jediism page. I have "some" skill with making graphics, but I can't say that I have enough imagination right now to come up with some things which might be funny enough to put on the page. So far, I'm just above "lame" on the lone image I have, not quite stupid, and I really, really need something funny. At least an idea that I can run with. --JediGanesh (talk) 09:22, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Do you have actual photo links I can go to, to fulfil your request? | King Joseph® | Contact Goa Tse Clan Priest | Goa Tse Clan Sign Up | | 11:50, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Can someone reupload this in SVG format? ~ User:Qzekrom/sig7 20:07, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
- How 'bout this? User:Ratfactor/sig 04:43, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
New Flag Icon
Kangaroos, Kangaroos, and more Roos!
So, here is the base picture. This is the emblem of the Australian high court. I need someone to change it so that the ostrich is removed and instead replaced with a man who is being kicked by that kangaroo. If this is not possible, option 2 is to just change that ostrich into a mirror version of that kangaroo. Thanks. --User:Oliphaunte/sig2 03:34, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I know the man is a little cartoony, I ran him through several filters to make him match the art style a little better though, but the problem is trying to find a good source image to steal in the first place; there aren't many images out there of dudes getting kicked for some reason. Anyway, I hope it is good enough, if not, I can maybe fix it some more if you have something specific in mind.◄► UnUnUn ium ◄► 06:23, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, that should be good enough for now. --User:Oliphaunte/sig2 22:16, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
Much appreciated. --User:Scofield/sig2 14:51, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
- No problemo. Let me know if you need any changes. ~BigHeadTodd (minus the Monsters) (speak) Jul 20, '12 3:19pm
A headstone with a crossed fork and spoon carved into it
Greetings! Sunday needs an image to accompany the sentence, A small headstone with the traditional crossed fork and spoon indicates the resting place of the meal. Thanks! Ratfactor (talk) 02:22, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm weeping right now. So I can only imagine how RadicalX feels. Ratfactor (talk) 15:32, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
Google Drive logo. Uncyclopedians with Inkscape experience wanted!
I'd like a parody of the Google Drive logo that looks kind of like the recycling symbol. You know, where each of dem sides is an arrow. SVG is preferred. -- 02:53, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks man. --User:Qzekrom/sig7 22:52, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
Ridiculous! Nobody wears such short shorts when traveling! Wait, is she even wearing a shirt? Wow, do not be surprised if she gets attacked by a rapist...
Hi, can someone please upload This picture of Cellica from her DLC appearance? We can use this in creating an article about Fire Emblem: Kakusei, since there is so much to make fun of on this. --220.127.116.11 22:00, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Like this? (Ruins) 22:13, 18 June 2012
Yep. --18.104.22.168 18:24, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
If I could have the image linked to the left, modified as such:
I'd like there to be a big Nazi wristband thing stretching around the turkey. Like the ones the SS wore. Except this wouldn't be a wristband so much as a...big turkey band. Thanks! -01:59, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Excellent. - 09:58, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
Can someone upload a pic from Kwanzaa?
Hi. This pic on kwanzaa is from an outside source. Can someone load it up on the site so we don't lose it sometime after this is featured. Thanks! (I can't upload). Aleister 3:20 22-5-'12
- No worries, I got it. -- 20:25, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
So far, the only actual picture of Fegelein we've got is this, a spork from Wikipedia. Can we get some funny pictures of Fegelein? -- 00:36, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Here you go. -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 03:40, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
Will I Am
I am in need of an image depicting Will I Am as a sort of musical infection- which is what he is. You know the ubiquitous little bastard with the vocoder a bacterium/ group of bacteriums with his face? Also a grave stone with "wish you were here" on it in memorium of the death of the floyd song at th ehands of this pop music epidemic known as Will I Am.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
And since I was here...
...would someone also go grab the great Disney cartoon on the main page of PaulKrassner.com Thanks. I wrote Krassner asking him to join us for a page or two. Aleister 11:02 4-5-'12
"I'm gonna say it now" Two
Can someone load up to Uncy the pic created a section or two down at "I'm gonna say it now". A kindhearted mystery IP created it, but it's not on uncy but on some photo collecting site, where it is not happy and needs a proper home. Thanks! Aleister 10:57 4-5-'12
I just came across The image below. I like the concept but the photo magic is a little clunky. The old woman is too blurry, where she is behind the monitor is looks like too sharp a line, and the image of the right hand monitor is not covering what was there previously. Would someone be able to clean it up at all? --C₂H₆O (hic) 05:49, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Can't do it. Would need the original pictures.
"I'm gonna say it now"
Hello, and any help on this would be appreciated and I would then be at your beck and call.Can the head from this pic be surgically removed and grafted to the head on this pic? Sort of like the movie "Face-Off" but more believable. You'll get the idea once you see the pics, and it's for the Phil Ochs page. Thanks someone, and no hurry at all. Aleister 20:54 3-5-'12
Thank you very much mystery person, very good. Can someone load it up to the site (it's at imageshack and not here). Thanks! Aleister 10:54 4-5-'12
[Request removed; Pee Buddy Award rules state that one can't seek help in photoshopping.]
"Look who's on tv, Mama. It's the devil."
Ever the timely irreverence, could you make Dick Clark look like Satan?
I'd like this one as the base. Basically, give him horns, a red suit, maybe firey pupuls, the works.
Is this good? --User:Xamralco/sig 01:03, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Cool? --User:Magic man/sig 07:04, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
If you have previously requested an image and cannot find its entry on the page, don't assume you were ignored - you may have been, but is also entirely possible that the request was indeed fulfilled, sat for awhile, and then was finally archived two days later to make space.
Please check the archives before resubmitting said request, requesting something to a similar end, or exploding.