I need a picture of a bunch of nuns wearing standard nun fare except that then are wearing blue jeans. If the picture was outside a church it would rock even harder. Go GO GADGET RADX! User:The UnIdiot/sig 04:19, Sep 2
Is this kinda what you were thinking? Maybe? I mean, it's not a BUNCH of nuns...but..there's a church and stuff....User:RadicalX/sig 16:29, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah that works! Thanks! User:The UnIdiot/sig 19:12, Sep 4
Could you make the arkwork for my song based on these two pics?
What I was thinking was replacing Katy (bless her) and her name with the drunken guy (and the toliet sunglasses, beer bottles and toilet roll) from pic 2. I'd like that bit to be where the name is now (as I think it'd look better) and then maybe have the new name (I said Chrisy Kelly in the article but if you can think of anything better knock yourself out) where she is in pic 1 and have it verticle. Just keep the title the same.
If you dont understand me then come ask on my talk page or where ever. Thanks in advance. User:Orian57/sig4 02:14 25 August 2008
Like that? User:RadicalX/sig 13:46, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
- Exactly! Thanks very much! User:Orian57/sig4 23:58 25 August 2008
Hi there, I'm looking to re-write France; however I'm wanting to really break the mold - what I dislike about the current one is that it's conventional and a very dull take. I've sort of had the idea of a an absinthe styled images which capture a kind of decay to France and perhaps morals etc - I'm looking for around one or two images that capture a nocturnal 18th century whore ridden France; there are themed images here (they can't be downloaded without ugly text imprinted on them/aren't funny) but I'm wanting something along these lines Absinthe gallery / Metro. I'm aiming to be fairly creative with this as well as funny (hopefully) so any creative contributions that break the mold etc from yourself would be very welcome. Basically I want images that sort of create a world. Thanks:)— Sir Sycamore (talk) 08:34, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- Here's something. Its not Art Deco (which, I think, is what those absinthe images, and the metro sign are), but I think it "captures the noctural...[mime] ridden France" (which is sort of what you asked for). -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 10:29, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
Could somebody make a picture that blends Herman Munster with Bruce Lee? Also, since I just now discovered that Herman Lee plays in DragonForce, could you have him wearing an electric guitar around his waist?
Images to use:
I want Herman's head on Lee's body, but I want Lee's face to blend into Herman's head... if that makes any sense to you. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:  I'm not good enough to make a non-choppy version of this image. User:PF4Eva/sig 21:40, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
How's this? User:RadicalX/sig 14:50, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
It's good, but if you could possible make the face look more like Bruce Lee, it would add to the joke. As it is, it looks a little too much like John Kerry. Thank you; it's great so far. User:PF4Eva/sig 23:14, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Better? User:RadicalX/sig 12:59, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Perfect. Thank you all so very much. User:PF4Eva/sig 21:22, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Holy crap. When he made his second request I thought "Yeah, right. That's going to happen." Damn, strong rad, you did it again.--User:Bradaphraser/sig 22:31, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- I felt good about this request. And the selected source images worked well. I'd distorted Lee's some in the first pic to make it 'fit', so the second one was actually not too hard. I'm watching this page again, so bring 'em on, people! User:RadicalX/sig 12:14, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
could someone chop this image to have potato chips, or some similar tuber-related debris? it's for UnNews:Uncyclopedia launches first satellite. thanks. User:Gerrycheevers/sig 15:40, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Its no "tuber-related debris", but, I hope it fits the requirements. -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 04:37, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
For Bank Holiday
Pretty specific: I need a monochrome picture of a man on the phone, smartly dressed, holding a copy of the Financial Times in the other hand, for my "bad film" article. --Knucmo2 21:22, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
- How's this? I couldn't find a suitably shaped copy of the Financial Times, specifically, but in the end, all newspapers look alike, and you label the image as though the newspaper were the Financial Times without anyone knowing the difference. -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 18:31, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- Hmmm, that could be the clincher! --Knucmo2 19:26, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
I would pretty please like a picture to use on a page that I would make. The picture should be an edited box front of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats that instead reads "Kellog's Frosted Mini Jews - It's like a holocaust in every bite!" If this picture was made, I would then create the page to go along with it. Thanks! --Beanpole136 20:16, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't work your tag-line into the image (I think it works better by advertising the nutritional value), so I hope this is alright. I did, however, specify that Frosted Mini-Jews are "Kosher For Passover". -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 05:26, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
I need a flim noir style picture for the article above. I need it to show a kid dectective. I need it to say the words One Boy, One Messed Up Town, Ventura, Ca!!!. Or something like that. Thank u guys a bunch. Cheers.-Bobofosho2 01:59, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this request was filled. Just in case anybody felt like filling it again; now you don't have to. -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 05:31, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
Maybe two tombstones saying common sense and responsibility on them, or a funeral picture or something. I sort of had a good idea to write this article, and I think it might be newsworthy if it had a picture or two in it. Thanks. --User:Orion Blastar/sig 01:17, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind at all. But, its something after over three months. Yay! -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 05:45, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, better late than never. That will work. --User:Orion Blastar/sig 03:13, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
I'm working on and article for Walpurgis Night. Waht i'm after is some kond of Bonfire/Brocken Specte/Advert themed picture that can be enlareged to at least 250px. I'd like a fairly vintage look, possibly sepia or black and white, similrlay a reality fucked look could also be quite cool as theres a large occult element to the piece; as well as a Quasi Religion/Commercial parody. Thanks;)-- 11:21, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- Mhaille came through on this one. --User:Under user/sig3 12:55, Jul 9
Could you PLEEZ make George Lucas over there have some sort of halo or maybe religious paraphernalia? Doesn't matter what, really.
I've used this old one of Thinkers, but although I think its cool I was wondering wheter someone could touch it up to make it look more real and more late seventies. Thanks for your time;)--— Sir Sycamore (talk) 16:49, 21 May 2008 (UTC) I'd lie to withdraw my reqeust for this, I already have more images than I need for this article-- 14:05, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
I need an image that shows a giant-sized Molly Ringwald standing amidst a ruined city (who destroyed it is obvious). In my upcoming article, Ringwald is basically a female version of Chuck Norris... except she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful. How powerful? Her screeches of "SHUT UP!" can break the sound barrier.
P.S.: I'm also thinking about making a Molly Ringwald Facts section, so I may need some help eventually.-- ChuckZilla, 26 April 2008, 10:48 P.M., EST
i basically need a poster with the soul train logo that says “Soul Train releasimify yo' self!” i want it to look somewhat like a movie poster, thanks a bunch.-Bobofosho2 23:04, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- KneeChee27 21:40, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
The romantic dead
I've created this for a page called necrophiliphobia (the fear of having sex with dead bodies). However, the image sucks. Could someone please make a better, non-clipart version? For those too lazy to follow the link, I'm looking for a zombified hand coming up through the grave, holding a bunch of flowers. User:15Mickey20/sig 11:38, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Are you looking for something that looks hand-drawn or (relatively) real? -- KneeChee27 04:59, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'd like a (relatively) realistic one, if possible. Sorry for not being clear. User:15Mickey20/sig 10:52, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- No need to be sorry. Anywho, this is the best I could come up with. -- 15:35, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- That's great. It was little bit dark, so I brightened it up a bit and it came out all spooky and misty-grey. Thanks a lot. User:15Mickey20/sig 15:57, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- No need to be sorry. Anywho, this is the best I could come up with. -- 15:35, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'd like a (relatively) realistic one, if possible. Sorry for not being clear. User:15Mickey20/sig 10:52, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
Bob Dole for Vice President
American Presidential Politics. I'd like to request a picture of Bob Dole standing with either John McCain or Barack Obama. (Either way is funny.) If Obama, I suggest a takeoff of this picture of him with John Edwards (the white guy). -- Sir Kip > Talk • Works • Contribs • ♫ • 09:49, Jun. 10, 2008
- Take your pick. -- KneeChee27 18:36, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
For UnNews: Dragon attacks Divers foto needed
"Dragon attacks Divers" for "UnNews". Folks, I need a foto of a dragon of some sort attacking some scuba divers. You get the idea. Thanks so much! Smuggler. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Smuggler (talk • contribs) Smuggler 14:35, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- KneeChee27 17:45, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
Nazis are fun!
I'd like a couple pics please. First one is a peephole or fisheye image of a respectable man ideally holding a clipboard, with a swastika armband. I want it to look like You're looking throught the peephole to see this guy outside your door.
The second is a windmill with four blades chopped to be in the shape of a swastika. It should be in a pretty setting, with green grass and flowers and whatnot. <-Thanks Modus, that'll work. Thankiees. --User:Optimuschris/sig 13:40, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- One more thing, would it be possible to chop this picture so it looks like they're holding a box of Nazi Scout Cookies? --User:Optimuschris/sig 22:51, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- User:Modusoperandi/sig 21:29, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
I recently wrote this article (chose it just by scrolling through requested articles, in a very noob-y attempt to be less noob-ish) and I was heavily disappointed by my lack of picture-creating abilities. It doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, but spandex pants, spandex jumpsuits or anything Ziggy Stardust related would definitely be appreciate. Thanks. --Locomonohijo 23:00, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- To be honest, a Google image search or a trawl through Flickr for "Spandex" will probably do the trick, unless you have anything specific in mind that requires editing. --User:Under user/sig2 10:59, May 30
Sneaky guy pic needed
I don't know if this is allowed, but I need three pictures. If I can't request that many and can only request one, then do only the first picture option of 'the guy standing on a dark street corner'.
I'm doing a new article called HowTo:Hide your Identity, and I need some pictures of a sneaky person in a big coat and hat to go with it. What I would like is
- One of the guy standing on a dark street corner
- One of the guy holding a gun (on same street corner), pointing it at the reader.
- One of the guy walking off from the street corner.
I was thinking along the lines of the detective from Michael Jackson's Billy Jean music video, because he looks sneaky, and because I can think of a funny caption for one of the pictures. Make sure that it's the detective, or some guy who looks sneaky and like the detective.--Garionepsilon 10:49, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- I'm kind of late, seeing as you requested these images two moths ago, but anyway. The third one, the one with the sneaky-looking person leaving, is just a still from the Billie Jean video, as it seemed good to me the way it was. I'm not sure if they're any good for your article though.
- They'll do nicely, thanks. I've been waiting for this to be fulfilled for a while now, so it's nice that someone finally did something about it.--Garionepsilon 14:38, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
Gay Robo-Hitler Jesus
I'm making a statement on cliches, and need one of the ultimates... I would do this on MS Paint, but my computer is convinced that Uncyclopedia is a virus, and won't upload images to it... Using this picture as the backdrop, add a mustache similar to this, put a cyborg on the left part of the picture (you'll have to flip it) and replace that stupid heart with a pretty pink triangle. Also, there is no rush. I will be happy whenever you finish it! Thanks, User:Serq fet/sig 20:39, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't like the source images that you gave me. I hope this is alright. -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 21:04, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
- Oh no! I forgot a source. There was supposed to be a Darth Source in there! If you ever get a chance, add this lightsaver to the hand on the right side. (Or another if you hate my sources still) Thanks in advance! Other thatn my inability to check previews, your work is perfect! The different sources came out fine! Thanks Zombie!User:Serq fet/sig 01:43, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
One lightsaber duly added (we never said this was a rapid-reaction service!) --User:Under user/sig2 10:46, May 30
Is there anybody here willing to do a little photo tweaking? I need some kind of silly face looking all terrified on this thing:
It can also have arms flailing around...you know, to make it look like it's being dragged somewhere against its will. Put the "face" where there isn't already any writing. I want the "Popcorn" logo and stuff to show clearly. User:Nacky/sig 00:57, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
- Will either of these do? I made one without arms in case you felt that they obstructed the lettering on the side. -- KneeChee27 02:08, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
- These are awesome! Thanks! I could use BOTH of them! User:Nacky/sig 06:04, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Picture for UnNews page
I need a picture of some soldiers (preferably Burmese) firing at a cyclone as it it shown over Burma in some sort of news report. Just to get the idea across for my news article.--Garionepsilon 08:04, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
- Is it ok that I used the picture you have in the article? If so, here's my try at it. Berry; speak to me 14:01, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- That will do nicely, and is now in use in the article. Thanks.--Garionepsilon 08:11, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey, I'm doing a rewrite of High School. I was wondering if I could get a picture of some box art for High School: The Video Game. The title should just be High School, should depict some cartoon high school characters, and have the Atari logo somewhere on it. Keep in mind this is an older game, make it look like a classic 80s arcade game please. Thanks in advance. User:SysRq/sig
- I'm on it! Exams, you ain't got nothing on me!-User:Ljlego/sig 19:34, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, it's proving to be difficult to make well. And you know me, stickler for excellence. 1, 2, 1, 2...User:Ljlego/sig 02:18, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- I read your request and couldn't help but try. In the end, I stooped to using an old Archie comic for the main picture. The rest of the image is based on generic ATARI cover art. -- KneeChee27 03:49, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- I love it! And I'm glad someone finally got around to doing it. Thanks much, kiddo, it's perfect. User:SysRq/sig
Right, so the pee said to come here for a pic to finish off the article (actually, it didn't say come here, but I know the place). Basically, what I need is an old rich guy in a mansion firing a rocket launcher at one of those of those big stand-alone CD player/radio thingies. Thanks in advance! User:Heerenveen/sig
Here y'go. --User:Under user/sig2 12:40, May 23
Burning Uncyclopedia Logo
Ok, I guess the title there is a descriptive enough... I'm doing this page and was hoping to get an animated Uncyclopedia logo to be placed over the one in the top left hand corner (like in the Polish Inquisition and Wikipedia). It would be great if you could sort of animate the flames, but yeah, thanks in advance... P.S. I think this is quite a hard request, it's not essential, but it would be nice, so, yeah.... - 08:10 5 May User:YesTimeToEdit/sig2
YesTimeToKnockUpASlightlyDodgyImage. No animation, but flames. How's that? --User:Under user/sig2 21:03, May 19
- Heh, that's brilliant, but could I ask you to make a small alteration (if you'd be so kind and stuff)? Is it possible to either shrink the overall image so it fits in the image size with our flames being cut off - that is, it's a "whole" image - or slightly alter the flame to get the "whole" image thing? But thanks for that image, it's pretty much exactly what I wanted! - 21:14 19 May User:YesTimeToEdit/sig2
I think I know what you mean. Like that? --User:Under user/sig2 21:35, May 19
- Yup, that's it! Thanks! - 06:39 20 May User:YesTimeToEdit/sig2
I'm working on an article on leafleting at the moment, and I need the lettering on the sign in the picture on the left to look more convincing. --Winstanley1 12:00, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- It looks pretty convincing to me. I'm not sure what more could be done. -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 20:15, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
- Ditto. --User:Under user/sig2 11:17, May 7
I need a gif of someone throwing a phone in frustration. If you can't find one, make one. Thank you. --The Improver 22:04, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
- You might want to consider uploading this. Seems to be appropriate. As a side note, did you know that cell-phone throwing is a sport? I sure didn't.-User:Ljlego/sig 02:02, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
- You might also want to consider not being NXWave and getting infinibanned. Thank you, don't come again! --User:Under user/sig2 21:08, May 19
for Chicken 2 article
This should be an easy one.
--So So 10:43, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
- Any good? Too green? --User:Under user/sig2 11:08, May 7
- Wow, that was quick. Talk about service. Yeah, it's perfect, thanks. --So So 11:35, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
Listen, I'm a bit stumped with this one. The article's mostly about one of those nonsensical monologues you might get in Drama class. Unfortunately, while it certainly looks like something you'd see in a script, it seems to be missing... pictures. And I'm not sure what could really be done for this one. Any chance of maybe a lunatic in a parking lot or a levitating dog or anything the guy is rambling on about? I'm pretty much open to making any kind of randomness fit in. Thanks in advance for any of you out there with any ideas.
- I had a spare 5 minutes, so I rattled this up quickly. He's probably too old and it's not great, but hey! It's yours if you get nothing betterer! --User:Under user/sig2 19:07, Apr 24
- OMG YAY! I'll have to return to that article shortly and make it less suck. This mystical image shall help me in my quest, I daresay.
The Battleship Potemkin
Hi, I'm currently writing the Battleship Potemkin- I'm aiming to do something pretty special with this one. What I want is a picture of the ship (theres plenty on search engines) done like Andy Warhol pop art and if you still have time could you do one of the ship looking distorted but still recognisable, mabye some saturation of colour to give it a fucking with reality look. I really like the big picture look that Mhaille does so could they also be able to be enlarged to at least 250px without looking pixelated. Thanks:)--10:13, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- How's this? -- User:Zombiebaron/sig 15:53, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
I need album art featuring a noob strumming a guitar please. --User:The Improver/sig00:55, Apr 16 2008 (UTC)
- Okay. So I don't have a copy of the movie Dirty Harry. If anyone does, I'd like a frame from the scene where Scorpio is in the bus with the kids, a frame of Harry pissed off in the mayor's office, and a frame of Scorpio, being kicked in the football field by Harry or Scorpio in a bloodied up state (but not on a hospital bed). Thanks. User:Jocke Pirat/Sig 31/03/2008 @ 02:14
I need some pictures for an article on Polos, like the internal biology and/or a picture of George Bush's right knee-cap covered only by a Polo, if anyone could help. Thanks.
-SamuraiAwesome- Talk to Me
Can I get a man in a suit sitting in a private home library thing in front of a fireplace, normal guy (no presidents please) but with a tail sticking out of the back of the chair. Thank you very much.
User:Lord Serioch 00:47, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- Per the discussion on various talk pages - you want a suited businessman in a chair with a reptile's tail, yes? I'm having trouble finding a decent image of the man to use, so you provide that, I'll add the tail - deal? --User:Under user/sig2 14:55, Mar 3
My best friend considers himself an atheists, listens to heavy music, and burned down the church, but he has no pictures. He needs your creative forces more than he needs the Saviour. 188.8.131.52 22:50, 16 March 2008 (UTC)Unregistered Rascal
- Uh huh, so what kind of pics would you like? Anything specific in mind, or are we left to our own devices? --User:Under user/sig2 10:02, Mar 18
- I didn't have anything specific in mind, so may the sky be your limit. If you need limits, however, I would say Joey is thin, anemic, wears a band t-shirt, does not smile, doesn't shave often and has eyes which suggest heavy drinking. Also, Joey has the ugliest girlfriend imaginable, so an image of his girlfriend might not be a bad idea. You can add captions, or you can leave them to me. 184.108.40.206 16:12, 18 March 2008 (UTC)Unregistered Rascal
- Great pic. Loved the hat.
Hi, I'm re-doing uma Thurman, I was wanting to make some jokes about Nazis and Aryans/Supermen, with her in the picture so to speak; something fairly tasteful though, and if possible black and white. Thanks--11:14, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
Request fulfilled with this top pic from Sannse:
Hey everyone! I'm doing an article on Think Tanks. I'd like to request a picture of General Tecumseh Sherman crouching (if possible) to light up a single blade of grass (with a candle stick) amidst a field of grass or a single blade of grass amidst a ruined city (preferably a southern American city during the civil war). I'd also like to request a picture of Bill O' Reilly interviewing a tank. Any tank is fine but preferably a modern, colored one. The name of the show is Fuck You with Bill O' Reilly. I'm not sure how to say this but could the picture be like this?---> |Bill O' Reilly on one side of the screen|and the tank on the other|. That traditional side-by-side formatting news people sometimes use. Please forgive me for any inconvenience, User:Mightydandylion/sig 19:55, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
- Hows this, then? I decided to leave the hand on because it made the tank look like it was talking to him. The source image is provided for your convenience. Lemme know any improvements I could make.-User:Ljlego/sig 15:57, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm looking for a sort of collage type image with a postcard from Hawaii on the left (I don't care what the picture on it is as long as it's obviously from Hawaii) and a picture of an attractive Hawaiian woman on the right (you know, coconut bra and grass skirt) made to look like a polaroid. They should be offsset a bit so it looks like they've been laid on a table instead of lined up perfectly. I'll have some text I'd like to appear handwritten on the postcard part of it in short order as well. --User:Optimuschris/sig 19:08, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- 'Kay, the text on the postcard should read "Greetings from Hawaii! Your mom and I are having a great time, I've enclosed a picture of your mom's wedding night gift to me. I didn't know your mom was a swinger! The three of us really enjoyed the wedding night. Aloha and get well soon." Or something like that. Feel free to change it a bit if that's too much to fit in, I just want to make it clear that "me" and "your mom" had a threeway with the girl in the picture on "our wedding night". Thanking you in advance. --User:Optimuschris/sig 00:58, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
Pic of evil/mexican penguin needed
I have done a page called Senor penguito, which is about an evil, Mexican, genius penguin but it looks boring and unfunny cos its got no pics. Can anyone help plz?
Here's a penguin with a sombrero and a gun, he's not actually mexican but for $5, he's whatever you want him to be. --User:Seeker/sig 06:49, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Even though I haven't really started yet, I had a great idea for a picture here. I was wondering if you could take the KFC logo (preferably one with Colonel Sanders on it) and replace his head with Captain Spauldings. But his head kina needs to be black and white to blend in with the logo. I'd do it myself, but these computers no longer have photodraw. If you could do that for me, that'd be great.
Jimmy the Hellhound 11:32, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
Here's a quick go, let me know if it's OK, and if you want any changes. --User:Under user/sig2 12:26, Apr 1
Lake Spooky pic
I'd like a pic of a smart, intellectual-looking guy that is also a zombie. He should also probably be a kid, or at least appear to be "down with the kids," and also look kinda hungry. ...It's in the article.... -22:35, Mar 21
I'm working on an article of Kenny Chesney, need some pictures of him either shirtless or with a really tight t-shirt to illistrate a point I'm making. User talk:Sk8R_Grl/Sandbox:Kenny_Chesney Thanks!!! --XOXOXO, Love ya! Sk8R Grl Talk to Me 20:21, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
My awesome "totally non-jokey" "award" needs a badge! I think it should have either a limp wrist or a rainbow flag in it. :) Also, it needs to be uploaded at Image:FotMBadge.png, thanks :) --User:Fag/sig2 18:14, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- Well I made your badge. I did put some effort into it, hope you like it. --Nekami 18:35, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Image edit request
Here's an idea - If you want to do this, take this image of two airplanes: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Image:2002GermanyPlanesMating.jpg - Add some pink and red hearts and give the sky (but not the planes) a pink, romantic glow. Vzvartnots 05:43, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
- Done. --Nekami 13:02, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
I want to do an unNews article on prince harry being in Afghanistan and was hoping someone could photoshop a picture of soldiers with massive targets on them. Help will be rewarded with a thousand kisses!
I hope you like American Soldiers, either way, I'll take those kisses now. (yeah i'm a dude too) --User:Seeker/sig 04:54, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
Do you accept PayPal?. Cheers for the picture.
- Paypal? No, kisses. (and fresh ones too) --User:Seeker/sig 22:25, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm doing a new article, HowTo:Kill a Shedinja, and I need a picture that shows the terror of the Shedinja pokemon. So I was wondering if somebody could do a picture of a Shedinja attacking a helpless and scared person? That would be good. Thanks.--Garionepsilon 12:30, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
Wow, not bad. Thanks, mystery picture-maker.--Garionepsilon 09:03, 5 March 2008 (UTC)