|This article needs möre cöwbell. |
Yöu can help by
Born Abernethy Q. Percival XIV in 1219 B.C., in Fremantle Westralia, Bass hound is the offspring of a limey immigrant and a local girl who didn't know any better. Today, Bass hound is a prolific sportscaster in the worlds of tiddlywinks and roshambo.
Bass hound is also a recovering kitten huffing addict (a huffaholic) who at one stage was using up to $25,000 of prime grade kitten every day.
“All your bass are belong to us.”
“I pity the foo'.”
“Luke, I'm your faaaather.”
“I would never, ever use one!”
“Just like Wikipedia, only better because it doesn't let facts get in the way of a good article.”
“I refuse to acknowledge any association.”
“I have to have to have to have to have to take my pills...”
“Better than sex. At least that's his excuse for never getting any.”
“That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age...”
- Anything with Mike Patton
- The Cure
- Cradle of Filth
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Henry Rollins
- Frank Zappa
- 1979 Mazda 929 wagon, the Bananamobile because it had a Bananas In Pyjamas figurine for a bonnet mascot. I crashed this car into Tony Danza who pulled out in front of me in his blue Bedford Van.
- 1978 Holden HZ panel van named Tori. I drove her around Australia (well, apart from NT) and learned how to rebuild the whole car by doing it bit by bit. Eventually rust got the better of her.
- 1985 Toyota Corolla. Nothing to see here, move along...
- 1999 Holden Commodore VT, a white, automatic sedan, just like the other 1,512,013,125,102,512.3 that were built. So much for traction control, I wasn't paying enough attention and lost this one at a roundabout.
- 1974 Holden HQ one-tonner, drivable but nearly clapped out. She will be awesome after I've rebuilt her and dropped in a Chev 454 :-)
- 1989 Toyota Supra A70, with a 7M-GTE (3L straight-6 turbo) and 5 speed manual. Ryuji was in perfect condition until some cunt ripped off the drivers side wing mirror.
- 2007 Bugatti Veyron. Ohhhhhhh yeaahhhhhh... I wish!
Pages to update / create
- Bananas in Pyjamas (WIP)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- HowTo:Play Bass
- Henry Rollins