User:Cajek/Why?:Have A Mortal Enemy
|This page is a work in progress
But let's give it a chance. The author will finish it later.
Everyone who is worth their salt has a mortal enemy. In nature, in life, in movies, everybody has a mortal enemy. However, you can't just get one like you get your groceries: there are rules to this "game" that you may not have realized.
Yes there are many rules to having a mortal enemy:
- You must hate your mortal enemy with every fiber of your being
- You must choose the right mortal enemy
- enemy must be on the other side of the whole good vs. evil thing
- enemy must be a roughly equal match for you in combat
- enemy must not be able to ever actually defeat you or you would be screwed
- You can not kill your enemy or the game would end
- You enemy must always be in a stale-mate with you
- You must be willing to engage your worst enemy in a machete battle to the death
- It is reccommended that you have a list of spare enemies in case your normal enemy is killed or defeated.(an example is provided below):
Hey, What Is A Mortal Enemy?
A mortal enemy is a horrible person who seems to exist only to ruin your life. Mortal enemies can prove to be annoying in a vast array of ways such as: being slightly better than you at everything, apposing you unlimited power, repeating everything you say, and hating everything abut you.