Being told by Flammable that I would make a good admin is quite disheartening...
| Nominated Writer of the Month|
Bow Down To My Greatness!
Featured articles in bold.
- (24 completed; 10 work(s)-in-progress that will be finished by the end of the never)
- Worst 100 Pick-Up Lines of All Time - I was the original IP who created this dreaded list, and, since I created an account, I've added the pictures, improved the grammar throughout the article, rewrote the beginning phrase, and added several of the pick-up lines. Failed VFH because it was a list...
- Reasons for the Holocaust - I'm done. It's good. There!
- Alfred Packer - I saw this when I was going through the Recent Changes one day and I expanded it from just the Captain Planet theme song-type lyrics to an actual article.
- Are You Gayer Than Mr. Garrison? - Mine bitch (technically not mine, but I take credit).
- Popeye the Sailor Man - WiP.
- Albert Fish - Mostly true, but I find it funny as hell.
- Conspiracy theory - They're after me!!!
- Space Ghost - It's decent, but it still doesn't feel complete. Oh well.
- Nancy Grace - WiP. Will finish by summer's end.
- I do what I wanna do - Psychotic. I have no idea.
- Citizen Cyrus - Watched Citizen Kane and thought, "That is a fucking awesome movie". Then, I read something about Miley Cyrus. Then, I watched Robot Chicken's Citizen Spears sketch. That's when I put one-and-one-and-one together. WiP.
- You should talk about ponies - A letter to Bill Richardson - Why Bill Richardson never stood a chance. Received a 41.25 on Pee Review. Failed on VFH. But came back and got featured!!! It barely changed between versions, though...
- Douche - Rewritten for the Conservation Week of September 2008. Vandalism expected to occur. Featured on March 29, 2009.
- 50 Cent - Rewritten for the Conservation Week of September 2008. Vandalism expected to occur. A lot.
- Viola - Rewritten for the Conservation Week of September 2008. As a cellist, I really want to vandalise this...
- Mount Asshat - Rewritten (actually expanded, but it counts!) for the Conservation Week of September 2008
- My mommy - Expanded to keep from being deleted. And the Bat Fuck Insane tag makes sense on it, too. I made the horrendous audio, too.
- Dexter's Battle - 11/13/44 - WiP. Right now, it's just formatting hell.
- Rotten Ovaries - Inspiration comes from dumb high school girls. Serious. WiP.
- A wizard did it - Fuck you if you don't like it. Failed VFH... (Also on Illogicopedia!) Has
This has good article status (which isn't really an official quality-status, but whatever). Featured April 28th, 2010!!! I win! What is it that I win? Don't know, but it's still fucking magical or something!! NUMBER 2 ARTICLE OF APRIL 2010!! Suck on that.
- Idiots - Rewrote. Failed on VFH! Idiots! God! It now has horrendous audio!
- Zeus - Rewrote for the Conservation Week of April 2009.
- Obama's America - WiP. Obama is going to kill us.
- A Satyr's Tragedy - Yes. The first new piece of satyr mythology in more than 2000 years. Cause I'm awesome like that.
- High school: an essay by an old lonely man in a retirement home - Read a certain other article, then wrote this crap.
- 1992 - Wrote for the whole "rewrite the Timeline" thing...
- Bitch - Epic rewrite. Featured June 2nd, 2010.
- A wizard did it: A Retrospective (With Socky) - Failed VFH. Douches.
- 1996 - Will finish on August 11th. WiP.
- Hollywood values - Parody of Conservapedia's article on the subject. Featured on May 23rd, 2010. Tied for second best article of May 2010.
- Gramp's Insane Ramblings: Life Lessons - Grandpa is racist. Actually, my grandfather died when I was 8. And I didn't know my other two at all. Yes, I had three grandfathers.
- Christian side hug - WiP.
- Franklin Pierce - WiP. Repeat.
- GRIDS - With Electrified mocha chinchilla. WiP.
UnNews Articles I Wrote
- (20 UnNews, bitch!)
- And if you can't tell, I was reading comics ya idiot.
- Third lead article on Jan. 23-25, 2008.
- Second lead article on 17:29, 2 June 2008, through 22:38, 5 June 2008 (Haha! Right through my birthday! Yay!}
- Second lead article on 10:26, 4 July 2008 , through 15:22, 8 July 2008 (And apparently the third lead article for about 4 hours on July 8...}
HowTo's I Wrote
- (6 finished; 3 work(s)-in-progress)
Why?'s I Created
- (4 completed}
- (2 written)
- (5 horrible narrations)
Other pointless things I wrote
Articles I've Put On VFD Or QVFD & Have Gotten Deleted
- A lot. I like putting crap up for deletion, and you should, too!
This is a good page to find stuff to put on VFD: User:Dexter111344/Articles to be put on VFD
DEXTER IS A BUTTHURT FAG WHO SUCKS COCK