- The title of this article is incorrect because the server is bored. Please try again later.
|Kingdom : Netherlands|
Phylum : Photonic
- Pi: The Movie
- Jeff Goldblum
- Demi Moore
- Great Poetry Riots of 1346
- Half-Life 2
- Star Trek: Nemesis
- Dmitry Sklyarov
- GNU General Public License
- Hex - the most powerful curse known
- Reality show
- Very short and random stubbage
- Magic 8-Ball and the accompanying 'template': Wilde:Magic 8-Ball
- Chewbacca defense
- Simulated annealing
- International Phonetic Alphabet
- Sad toes
- Worst 100 Sequels of All Time
- Gailnomiphobia - Fear of people named Gail.
- .viagra - The TLD that makes you hard
- Hong Kong's New Economy
Planned Original Randomination
- Lance Armstrong
- Addition of Teams section, with a short quip about US Postal and Discovery.
- Murphy's Law
- Murphy's Irish Red law of Ireland
- Big addition made
- Austin Powers
- Mating Habits
- Numerology section randomness
- Bill and Melinda
- Cillit Bang
- Richard Branson
- Worked with my buddy Caiman on this one... did up the image of Branson's father as well.
- Worst 100 Porn Movies of All Time
- Quite a few strange entries, including XXX-Ray: Röntgen's Delight
- Wilde On - Ballmer in a Bikini? shudders
- Controversy - Controversial article
I'm working with Famine to get the Wildeizms organised into The Wilde Side. We're actively moving quotes to the new template, sadly this won't retain the history of who wrote the quote on the newly created page (it'll remain in the history of the page it was used on, of course).
For the record, I've written only three slightly interesting quotes:
"I need a remote control, stat!"
"Chicken crossing the road, you say? A clear-cut example of poultry in motion."
"I like 'em hairy, but this is ridiculous!"
Caiman is my fellow administrator at two communities. We're not quite as random there. After running the former Random Kinky Squad site and community for some time, it became obvious that the world is in dire need for more randomness, most people just don't appreciate or understand the fine art.