I'm a bit of a lapsed writer, but it'll all get done eventually...
- The Famous Grouse - My first article, something that shows.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - RW - An article I'm fairly pleased with. - Featured
- Tony the Tiger - RW - My favourite - Quasi-Featured
- HowTo:Burn A Flag In Protest - 'Tis okay, I suppose.
- Basra - Hot off the presses.
For the article Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Again, for the article Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
For the article CIA.
For the article Tony the Tiger.
For the article Seal Clubbing.
- Battle of Yamama
- Seal Clubbing - Currently in the middle of writing.
- Secret Police - An idea I'm suprised hasn't been created yet.
- Al Gore - An article that currently makes my eyes bleed.
- Military Dolphin - there's something about dolphins being trained 'to lay underwater mines, to kill enemy combatants [and] to seek and destroy submarines using kamikaze methods' and the 'potential development of sophisticated equipment, such as poison darts [and] sonar jamming devices' for dolphins that sounds hilarious - think of the potatochops you could make!