Ext, African jungle: Zoom in from space on a section of dense African jungle, where we see a large hive of honeybees buzzing around, presumably doing bee things, like collecting honey, or fucking the birds. Suddenly, their constant motion ceases. Something is amiss. The camera then points downward, through the earth, past pirate treasure and dinosaur skeletons and the secret lair of the mole people, and into the earth's core. We see the slow bubbling and lumbering revolving of the magma for just a moment, when suddenly it shudders. The bubbling rate sharply increases, and a strange, greenish gas begins to rise through the crust, towards the surface of the earth. Defying all laws of physics for the first but certainly not the last time for this movie, we hear the faint echo of a crazed, evil laugh.
Int, white glowing sciencey lab place: Two bored-looking men in white coats stare at computer monitors. Suddenly the screen changes, and the scientists' faces darken with confusion that twists itself into fear. Something bad is happening. In the background, the scary dramatic music fades slowly in, also informing the audience that something bad is happening. And then, just in case the audience is particularly stupid, which they probably are because they paid 8 bucks to see this piece of crap:
Scientist 1: (to scientist 2) Something very BAD is happening.
Scientist 2: Dun DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!
Int, the White House: The president is talking to some advisers, when suddenly all conversation is interrupted by a loud banging at the door.
Scientist 1: (outside the door) Mr. President, an urgent matter requires your attention!
Secret Service Agent 1: Mr. President, please be careful. There are so many people in the world that want you dead or killed or kidnapped and held for ransom
- neutrinos rise from the earth's core and turn killer bees into mutant killer bees twice the size of regular killer bees...and TWENTY TIMES MORE ANGRY
- there is an evil bee keeper who extracts honey not from bees, BUT FROM HUMANS, who caused the neutrinos to be broken or whatever
- scientists discover this and try to build a giant beehive to appease the bees but fail
- they then hire LEOPOLD KILLINGTON, beekiller extraordinaire, who kills many bees but then probably dies
- a child goes to hug the bees and everyone's like NOOOOOO but it turns out that all the bees ever wanted was to be loved, so they then go to outer space or something
- hey, buzz off.