BobBobBob's Talk Page is a place where people talk. To BobBobBob. Damn, if you don't get it yet, just shoot yourself, or me, or some random raccoon. Geez.
And I don't care if you add new comments at the top, at the bottom, in the middle, with the little "+" sign, or with your wang. Ok, maybe I'll draw the line at posting comments with your wang. But female posters are invited to use any part of their anatomy they wish.
- 1 I'm new
- 2 Yo, i'm a noob and I need some help.
- 3 Thanks bob
- 4 LOL sorry
- 5 Ok, more help
- 6 Just throwing in a thought
- 7 Help
- 8 Just asking...
- 9 Article Appears to be Deleted
- 10 Cheese midge
- 11 Maybe your wisdom of this issue may be of help to me
- 12 take a look
- 13 What is it about headings that are so hard for people to figure out???
hello bobobob, I would like to beseech thee, make eth me an administrator, and I will be forever in the debt of you. Kindly written by the hopefully new administrator happy1489 a true and devoted fan hehe.
- Wow, your request is wrong in SO many ways. For one thing, you didn't even sign your comment. Unless "happy1489 a true and devoted fan hehe" is your sig, in which case, it's LAME. For another thing, I couldn't make you an admin, even if I was on a tequila bender the likes of which Man has never before experienced. My powers are limited to bannination and cheap wisecracks. And worst of all... I'm as inactive as your grandma's sex toy collection. I haven't shaken, rattled, and rolled around here in what, two years -- and you go to the admin list and pick *me* to spam? Ha. You know what that means? It means you're not lucky. And the last thing Uncyclopedia needs is another unlucky admin. --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 14:19, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
Yo, i'm a noob and I need some help.
I've been working on two or three articles. The pics aren't coming out in any of the articles. I put image:the name and then |i copy the pixels from the image and paste them here and then put px and then|thumb|and what ever im going to say.. but it doesnt come out on the article. Any ideas to help?
- Step One: Learn the glories of the signature. It's that squiggly-line thingie in the "useless squares" bar above the text entry box. When you clickie it, the skies open and the angels sing. Or, if you're not going to heaven, you see this: --~~~~ That magically turns into the little doodad at the end of this comment. As for your other questions... well, consider this an aptitude test. If you can't get the signature thing, then explaining image uploading and embedding would be like explaining HTML markup to a raccoon. Fun, but not terribly productive. Ok, here come the angels: --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 17:58, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
yeah, even though, you didn't answer my question... because i figured out on my own. i wanted to know what I was doing wrong w/the pics, but i found out. thanks fo recognizing me tho. :) --USMC MOFO 19:24, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- No problemo. Although you still ought to look into that signature thing. It doesn't have to look like mine (goodness knows, it probably shouldn't), but it should at least include some linkage (like what shows up automatically if you do this: --~~~~). But hey, I only wake up like once a year, so what do I know? --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 22:27, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- I'll try to look into it. Mainy i've been focused on my pages i'm making, but i'm done now, so i'll have time to correct that signature. By the way, if I take off the construction tag, does this mean that my article will stay on the net, and not be deleted? as long as i have followed the rules, of course. The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:BigGunsEnoch
ok, i got the message. maybe i should stop making a fool of myself on this talk page. oops! too late. whatever.
- It'll be a lot easier, once you start making a fool of yourself on the rest of the site. I've found tequila especially helpful when I want to spread my foolishness with a broader brush. --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 22:06, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
Ok, more help
I need somebody to make my page called Powerthirst legal. Like, all my links out of it go to an edit page. Can you check it out?
USMC MOFO 16:23, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- Take two UN:RTFMs and call me in the morning. --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 23:08, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
Just throwing in a thought
Hi, I'm just reporting a possible problem on the Asian women page (which is, be warned, basically porn with sarcasm thrown in). The girls in the picture immediately beneath the section 2 header (the "multitasking" picture on the left) look kind of underage. I'm not sure who to take that one to, but UN:HELP led me to a list of admins, and I ended up here.
I don't come by Uncyclopedia often (the burst of effort I put into DuMont being an exception) so I just figured I'd hunt down an admin and leave my concerns with the Authorities.
-Tritefantastic 06:30, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- Yikes! I'm at work, so I'm not touching that link with a 10-foot Ethernet cable. I'll pass the word on to the poor guy whose name seems to show up a lot on the Ban Patrol page. --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 13:45, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
Hey, I am a user, and I read the beginner's guide, which said to leave a note for you if I need help w/proofreading. Could you please proofread my articles of Degobah and Degobah Green? And also, can you show me how to find out how to finish the article, so that the images show up, and so that it will be a part of Uncylcopedia? Thanks. --USMC MOFO 19:01, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- Um, well, um. I took a quick look, and it looks like the article is up and so are the images. I don't suppose, though, that you realized that it's spelled Dagobah? Jokes are funnier when they're based on teh truth. As for the "Degobah Green", I have no idea -- you say green, but I see red link. --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 16:14, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- It depends on several factors, including how hard you throw it, and how heavy it is. You can throw a feather as hard as you want, but it's probably not going to ring a bell. But take an anvil, and it's sure to make a sound. That might be more of a "crunch" than "ring", though (as any coyote can tell you). um, wtf is a musewiki? --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 14:21, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Do people without arms ring a bell? • <14:33, 06 Jul 2008>
- That, of course, depends on whether they are installed as the clapper (yes) or the counterweight (no). --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 13:53, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- XD • <13:58, 07 Jul 2008>
Article Appears to be Deleted
Hey Bob... I am a noobie and contributed an article yesterday. It was up and I saw it in "my contributions", but now the article is gone and there is no history of it? Any ideas? Thanks, Drew
- Hey, I really do care, but seriously... did you read the Beginner's Guide, like it says to do in big red and blue text right below the place where you typed your question? And th note that says "Remember to sign your comments" right above the place where you typed said question? Sorry if my sympathy level seems low -- I probably need a woman, a bottle of tequila, or a woman with a bottle of tequila. Yeah, that would do it. --220.127.116.11 21:27, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
HEY BOB DUDE!!! Ur page ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out my page pleash...
and try and resist the urge to delete them :( ... I did put some time an effort into them any advise on how to make em better? Appart from adding pics? ta
An ur page is funny! lorl i r lolling myself with lolder
Do you like we love katimari? cus I do
Leave a comment thing on the discussion page if u wish
--Cheese midge 22:07, 6 March 2009 (UTC)cheese midge
- I'll check them out (yo) when I get a chance. I hope you read the guides at the bottom before you created the pages, though, or I won't be the one who has to resist the urge. I would have to say, though, that your understanding of the administrative urge is a point in your favor. In the immortal words of the King of all Cosmos, "We broke it. Yes, we were naughty. Completely naughty. So, so very sorry. But just between you and us, it felt quite good." --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 23:34, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
...? Well thanks I suppose...
Maybe your wisdom of this issue may be of help to me
I, like many idiots before, had started an article on the Jonas Brothers- I believe it was recently huffed. I'm glad somebody finally did because it sucked. What was I thinking?
Well, I had my watch on the page, but it mysteriously vanished, and I know you probably didn't have anything to do with it, but I want to know why I wasn't informed? I got no E-mail or anything! Not even a stripper gram!
I'm not mad, but I just want to know what happened, where my shit-tastic article flew off to, and why I wasn't informed.
Thanks a lot.
take a look
BobBobBob, could you take a look at my article Canteen dash It's still a work in progress and i'm working on an image as we/I speak/type.
What is it about headings that are so hard for people to figure out???
The preceding heading was added by User:BobBobBob because omg is it that f'ing hard?
--Toxicfish20 16:29, March 26, 2010 (UTC)How do I finish articles, because I have a cool artical on armchairs but the construction tag says it will be deletedif don't finish it but I don't know how. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
- I've always heard that an article is not truly finished until you've performed a ritual sacrifice, involving chicken feet, clowns, and a baby seal. But since I always find myself fresh out of seals, I try to finish my articles by making them something I might actually want to *read*, even *after* the high wears off. An article should tell a story... and an article here should tell a funny story. That ain't easy. Spend some time curled up by a fire with a copy of UN:DUMB -- that's the best way to ensure that your articles aren't curled up *in* a fire. --
BobBobBob ! ? [rox!|sux!] 17:20, March 26, 2010 (UTC)