The above is a (beta) sig tester. If you see any colour other than light green then your sig is either too high or too long. Below is a sig tester for my sig. As you can see it is slightly too high, and should be changed. (On my list of things to do...)
Hope that helps you a little in getting this right. I'd suggest if you want to keep the same content (which is a million times better than before) then use
[[User talk:HELPME|<small>Talk to me or die!</small>]] or something similar to reduce the length/height. Yes, I am a code freak.
1. I'll get to that, thanks!
2. Yeah, sometimes I do stuff like that.(The last one)
3. I like your current sig. :( --HELPME 07:39, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Slightly smaller sig for me - not quite as cool but within the rules of UN:SIG.
Your latest signature
I don't know if this is what you want or not, but:
<font color="orange">'''[[User:HELPME|HELPME, I've fallen and I can't get up!]]/ <small>[[User talk:HELPME|Talk to me or die!]]</small>/ <small>[[User:Why do I need to provide this?|My daddy!(ew)]] '''</small> </font>
- Or something like that anyway - remember you'll have to set up
<span class="plainlinks"></span>in order to have the link a custom colour.