Hello, InciJALAJANDRO, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or the use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
- Thanks, but the same problem it´s my english, nothing else.--The Little and left cero JALAJANDRO 18:57, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
- You may also want to read http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/HowTo:Get_Started_on_Editing_Uncyclopedia.
Here are some other helpful places for new users:
Adopt a N00b
List of New Users--Hrodulf 20:27, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't know anything about making new wikis. I just write funny stuff here. You should ask someone else.--Hrodulf 21:13, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
- What about...?In the message that wikia sends to me after, was redirect to here.--King I´m the milk II 21:15, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
- Look at this:
the Uncyclopedia page User talk:InciJALAJANDRO has been changed on 21:13, 27 May 2006 by Hrodulf, see http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/User_talk:InciJALAJANDRO for the current version.
See http://uncyclopedia.org/index.php?title=User_talk:InciJALAJANDRO&diff=0&oldid=799700 for all changes since your last visit.
Editor's summary: /* Welcome! */
Contact the editor: mail: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Special:Emailuser/Hrodulf wiki: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/User:Hrodulf
There will be no other notifications in case of further changes unless you visit this page. You could also reset the notification flags for all your watched pages on your watchlist.
Your friendly Uncyclopedia notification system
-- To change your watchlist settings, visit http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Special:Watchlist/edit
Feedback and further assistance: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents
Yeah, I added some links to your talk page. I'm putting links to a file on how to use uncyclopedia, adopt a n00b, and the new user list on all the new user's pages I can find. That's all that means. --Hrodulf 21:27, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
- OuKei.--King I´m the milk II 21:31, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
I fixed up your userbox: