u2 ipod. hilarious. --Chronarion 01:56, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- 1 Nice work
- 2 Hey! Hypocrites!
- 3 Re: Forum:Changing_the_welcome_template_to_include_more_links
- 4 Thanks!
- 5 Captain Obvious
- 6 Decapitation Disease
- 7 Texas Jewboys
- 8 Reformatting the Gay Marriage UnNews article
- 9 Sandwich
- 10 Thanks!
- 11 Horribly disappointed
- 12 Xmas Mail
- 13 Nice work
- 14 Cheesy Sci-fi
- 15 Thank you!
- 16 Thanks!
- 17 Boxes and Boxes
- 18 Ninjastar'd
- 19 We've been VFH'd!
- 20 Porchesia
- 21 Thanks!
- 22 Ta.
- 23 Uncyclopedios
- 24 Thanks!!
- 25 Fellow Captain
It appears you've strayed from the truth that is UnNews. Glad to see you're back. I particularly enjoyed this article. Thanks for your contribution to the cesspool that is UnNews. I am the dirt under your rollers. 13:58, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- Fine, go ahead and deny it. You know, you need a user page, right? I am the dirt under your rollers. 03:03, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
I already had an idea for Hypocrites, but yours is pretty good. Even though it's not mine... *irritation* Anyway, take a look at my version and tell me if you think they can be merged without loss of humour. --Cainad | Speak with The Eye 08:44, 10 September 2006 (UTC)
I edited the article according to your comments. Thank you for your input. The reason for the tone was because I was trying to make it humorous, and that was the only way I could think of doing it. I was also inspired by someone's comment (forget who, it was about a month ago) that I shouldn't be worryied about offending people, since it was a comedy site, and nobody would take it seriously anyway. Anyhow, now it's fixed, so problem solved, or so I hope. --Hrodulf 15:04, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
...for your vote on my mediocre article. :) It almost makes me want to make more of an effort to try to meet expectations, were it not for the fact that I'm comfortable being lousy. It's easy, and the pressure is off. Ack. Even writing this note is hard. I'm stopping now. ~ T. (talk) 04:26, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for working out the kinks.--Emmzee 02:31, 6 June 2006 (UTC)
I don't mind you editing the article, especially corecxting the language, since I am not an english speaker. But I will edit back the changes that I do not think improve the article.-- A. Suresh 20:03, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
Reformatting the Gay Marriage UnNews article
Just wanted to say you did an excellent job reformating the Gay Marriage article - it looks much cleaner now and indeed more like a "news" article than a wiki page. Good job.--Composure1 18:36, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- No problemo. With the title, it just wrote itself. I mean, drew itself.InfiniteMonkey 04:58, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
Let me just be the first to say that I'm absolutely crushed that you finally gave in a created a user page. I'm going to go cry now... c • > • 04:43, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
- Dunno, I've kind of always been opposed to vanity and I figured userpages were sort of that. But after a while, being one of the only people who's been here this long without one, not having one is sort of vanity, you know? InfiniteMonkey 04:57, 11 October 2006 (UTC) Still, it's weird to see that I no longer have a red sig. Maybe to be contrary, I'll delete my userpage in a few months.
|Nothing says [[Insert religious or pagan holiday of your choice]] like getting drunk with a moose. So this year, why not savour a treasured Canadian tradition with a bottle of hooch, horns, hooves, and hypothermia? The drinks are on me. ~ Todd|
--16:03, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
On the Uncyclopedios, I gave my 'For', so nice work!
I see also that you like monkeys and contributing to articles. Can you offer any expertise or suggestions on the North American proton-monkey. ---> I Like To Right. --AmericanBastard 20:23, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for your vote and let's talk about your comments. As for spelling and grammar, you may see in the history how many times this very long article have been changed trying to fix capitalizations, verbal inflexions and word mispellings. You can't say we're not putting effort in it. As for word choice, be my guest. This is a wiki and I'm trying to turn into an English language "writer" just since last september. -- herr doktor needsAshuttle [scream!] 17:02, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
|NeedABrain has awarded you a pair of rayguns!||File:Raygun2.JPG|
|For voting on HowTo:Make Cheesy Sci-Fi.|
|"Now remember: the blue stuns, the yellow disintegrates and the red destroys the universe (not yet been tested)."|
|90 px||El Zoof has awarded you a special 3D holographic edition of the List of one letter words starting with A!|
|For voting on List of one letter words starting with A. If you hadn't guessed.|
|Soon: List of one letter words starting with A II: The Sequel - List of one letter words starting with I|
Boxes and Boxes
Wow. As you may know I nominated your beutiful Uncyclopediaos box. Now I am blowen away by your Captain Obvious box. They are both amazing, but sadly I doubt that your Captain Obvious box can be featured (due to the fact that we already have a featured image very much like it), although I would dearly love to nominate it. If you don't mind my asking, what program do you use to make those images? -- 00:38, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
- Many thanks for the nomination! I didn't even realize I'd been nommed. As for the program, it's Adobe Illustrator. It kicks ass for lettering, gradients, shadow effects, basically any vector-based stuff.InfiniteMonkey 01:04, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
I loved your additions. I did some reformatting/rephrasing of it and added a bunchload more to it. Thanks to you, it's even better.02:43, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
We've been VFH'd!
Uncyclopedia:VFH#HowTo:Start_a_Religion... It wouldn't be there without your additions... :-D 03:36, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
- Awesome. Looks like we have a winner....InfiniteMonkey 01:14, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Hi, I hope you don't mind that I take off the paragraph you added to the article, it sort of overkills the essence of the joke.11:23, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
|Welcome to the Chaingang from El Zoof! Now go cut your head off - safely!|
|Thanks for voting for HowTo:Cut Your Own Head Off With a Chainsaw|
--El Zoof 10:23, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
|Thanks for voting for Uluru on VFH. Here's a rock.|
|And a second one. Don't you feel special?|
--El Zoof 07:47, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
I added a nutritional label to the article in lieu of the typed text. Hope you don't mind. Dame18:12, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
Seriously, thanks much. :) --THINKER 18:32, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
|Bad bees. Get away from my sugar. Ow. OW. Oh, they're defending themselves somehow.|
This user has finished training and is now a GRAMPO NAZI.