User talk:Naughtyned/Archive 2
Thanks! An awesome site. I spent a vast amount of time there last year. --Skyring 18:02, 12 February 2006 (UTC)
Hey Ned! Thanks for the continued support, both in consistently voting for me (Hoorah!!!) and for continuing to kick ass for UN:[email protected] (30 WU's, almost 4K points!). I'm enormously pleased that we busted through the Top 2000 window and are still rising quickly.
- Glad to be still hanging in there with [email protected], I was offline for a little while and missed some WUs. Hopefully when I get my home network set up and run 2-4 CPus at once, I'll make up for lost time. --Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 15:42, 26 February 2006 (UTC)
- PS Please don't crucify my illegimate son, Brian! He's a good boy, just fallen in with a bad crowd.:-)
You, Naughtyned, Got the Last Edit of The Day on March 4, 2006!
(diff) (hist) . . User:Naughtyned; 23:59 . . Naughtyned (Talk) (→Articles I've Started and/or Resurrected from Their Ashes - )
00:15, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
|Wild Weasel has awarded you the highly non-coveted|
Weasel's Award of Superior Achievement Barring Indictment
Go forth and do great things!
(just don't get indicted)
Ned, this is for both of your "woof woof woof" dog pictures. I don't know why they make me laugh every time I see them, but they do. Thanks. — 2nd Lt. Sir David, the Weasel of Wild KUN VFH FP Fire! 17:52, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
- You are more than welcome Wild Weasel! The whole "woof" concept is underappreciated but for those of us who enjoy it, the rewards are great.:-) Thanks for the award. --Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 18:52, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
Please see my note in Talk:Vandalism before reverting. Thanks. 22:10, 6 April 2006 (UTC)
Do you honestly have anything better to do with your time than vandalizing people's userpages (which can easily be reverted) with poorly-made MS Paint pictures? I didn't realize that criticizing you hurt your feelings THAT badly. --EBCouncil Speak with the Council 02:50, 24 May 2006 (UTC)
- Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You got me good! I tried to ignore you, but I finally decided that the manly thing to do is admit I've been had.
I am glad to see that you are now spending more time on Uncyclopedia, since every moment you spend here is one less that you waste with ED.I probably shouldn't have said that, since while I don't find ED, your old stomping ground, funny, you, and others, obviously do. --Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 13:39, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
You have now officially been an uncyclopedia member for one full year.
Must suck to be you!
Sep 30, 2005 ~ This is over 10 days late, so apologies in advance. :) All I can say is that I've been up to my arse in readings, papers and classes and haven't been around here much in general. But I've truly appreciated your sense of humour, easygoing personality and steadfast support, and it's great to see you still here and making edits a year later. :) ~ T. (talk) 19:22, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks, Todd. I hadn't given that much thought to my "birthday." I, too, haven't had as much time for Uncyclopedia lately as I did when I began. I do still enjoy it, though, and expect I will for many years to come. It does mean a lot coming from a multiple award winner like yourself to say that you appreciate my humor. So tell me how to re-write one of my articles to have it featured! :) --Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 17:28, 13