User talk:Naughtyned/Archive 4
Axis of Evil
Premier Tom Mayfair 02:27, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
|BANG BANG BANG!!!
The victory bells(?) have rang!
|NeedABrain thanks you for voting on Onomatopoeia|
- I thought you'd approve! I did read your messages in the page history. It hadn't occurred to me that placing the template where I originally did, that it could be construed as ruining the joke by "adding to the number of people who voted for Ralph Nader," but after I read your explanations, it did make sense. --Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 22:26, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
When overwriting 'chops with your version, pay attention to the pages on which the original 'chopped image reside. In the case of Image:LittleCindyJewWho.jpg, it's on The Putz Who Stole Hanukkah (and was made specifically for that page), which has nothing to do with South Park or its characters. I've reverted the change. Try to be more careful in the future. 00:22, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I guess I should have checked with you before overwriting your image. But whether The Putz Who Stole Hanukkah has anything to do with South Park is beside the point - I was trying to make her look Jewish in a comically sterotypical way. Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 17:12, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, I might have put two and two together, but a side effect of cartoons is change something, and they are no longer recognizable. Mrs. Broflovski, at least for me, has a reddish beehive. It probably doesn't help that I never really liked SP. 18:02, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
WIP move notice of DEA
Hey, your article that was called DEA has been moved to User:Naughtyned/DEA for further development. Feel free to move it back when you have done. Oh, and if you want to reply to this, please reply on my talk page (I do so many of these, I don't get to check them all). Thanks. —Braydie 12:52, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
I did my bit on the picture. Please don't revert it. If it's going to be on the page it should fit in a little. You should let me fix it or let me get rid of it.
--Geoffsebesta 04:07, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
- OK, I thought you could do better than making it look like you rubbed charcoal on the picture, but it is your article so keep it the way you want. I can always save the original under a different name if I have a use for it. --Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 12:34, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
Ahh! I didn't realize you created an Encyclopedia Dramatica page. I was working on an Encyclopedia Dramatica page before I found out that. My page is still a work in progress, but when I finish it, maybe we could merge it or something like that?--Sir Manforman 17:45, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
- Well, thanks for contacting me. My ED page is loosely based on one that was IMO most unfortunately deleted, so while I would love for you to incorporate my ED page into yours if you submit it to the main space, the powers that be might not appreciate it. Proceed with caution. --Naughtius Maximus [email protected] Woof! MeowMUN 23:23, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
Fuck Yeah!00:54, 6 August 2007 (UTC)