Welcome to my Talk Page. You can get yourself clean, have a good meal, or basically do whatever you feel. As long as you do it below.
Archives are available at:
I really take offense to your G.I. Jew
Re: your G.I. Jew cartoon. I think it's highly offensive to the Jewish State of Israel. I mean, you think you're funny or something. But we're at war. Our soldiers and the Israeli Defense Forces can't afford
your demoralizing satire. Please remove this immediately or face a complete boycott/censorship by the Powers that BE!
A Jew for Zion.
- Dear Jew,
- You've made me see how pathetic and useless my life is. However, the God of Israel has boycotted me for years, and hasn't changed the fact that everything can be satirized, including Him. I've got all kinds of hells waiting for me, so threats of further boycotting and censorship don't bother me in the slightest.
- Please enjoy not looking at anything I do.
- R (Holla!) 02:34, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
- muhahararar /me coughs violently. That was fairly amusing. Allow me to give you support from the sane side of the Jewish state. Also, since that IP came from Texas, allow me to support you from being the only Israeli in this conversation, and being ex IDF and being the one who helped you to spell the Hebrew on the cartoon correctly. So yes. Carry on. ~http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f6/Jewriken.GIF 14:06, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
Begin Your Message After the Tone
Hey you :) One of yours... keep or kill? Ta -- http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/1e/Shiny3.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b2/Shiny2.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/5/54/Shiny1.png sannse http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/1f/Pretty.png esnnas http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/5/54/Shiny1.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b2/Shiny2.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/1e/Shiny3.png 18:15, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
I ... live......again.....R (Holla!) 17:35, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Where'd you go?-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 21:05, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
Premier Tom Mayfair
The Dread Space Pirate Ninja Orion Blastar wishes you a Merry PirateNinjamas and a Happy New Year. Even to Christians, Jewish people, Pagans, Atheists, Agnostics, Communists, Nihilists, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, and everyone else. Orion promises to lay off the looting and plundering and maiming and killing, at least until next year. For those who are not offended by Christmas, Merry Blessed Christmas!
Aye Mateysan! Merry PirateNinjamas! --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 22:22, 20 December 2007 (UTC)
-- Mitch 13:18, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
--YeOldeLuke 08:00, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
Hey there Image Guru. I was just wondering if it'd be too much trouble to get a Writer of the Year trophy image for myself, as 2007's apparent winner. Right now my template has the potatochop'd image in it, and that's not as cool as STM's or Hardwick's. I need to be cool too damn it! :) Thanks. --THINKER 16:04, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
I dunno...looks pretty cool to me. =P You want me to do it up special like the others, though, huh? I think I can do that. =) R (Holla!) 15:45, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
--Clorox MUN ONS (diskussion) ☃ 15:23, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
I saw you edit thar.--<<http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f1/Bradmonogram.png>> 12:31, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- It's true! I do actually come around here sometimes and occasionally actually do somethin'...hehe R (Holla!) 17:59, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- Lies!!!! -- Sir Mhaille (talk to me)
- He didn't say it was something useful -- http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/1e/Shiny3.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b2/Shiny2.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/5/54/Shiny1.png sannse http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/1f/Pretty.png esnnas http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/5/54/Shiny1.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b2/Shiny2.png http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/1e/Shiny3.png 14:32, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Let me just say your articles and images are awesome. --Sir DJ ~ Irreverent 14:51, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Okay, I'll let you say it. =P Thanks! I haven't done much for a while, but I'm still lurking in the shadows. R (Holla!) 15:04, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Can I have your babies? ~http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f6/Jewriken.GIF 15:08, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, already taken. I used my first born to buy gas, and my unborn second to pay the mortgage. =P R (Holla!) 15:12, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Damn. /me goes to sulk in the corner ~http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f6/Jewriken.GIF 15:13, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Wow! Does RadicalX really exist? I thought he was just a myth told by Zombies hoping their children will grow up to be great photoshoppers. MrN http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/4/4e/HalIcon.png http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/e/e1/Goldboobs_Improved.jpg 15:16, Jul 30
Did you know about the pooty odor and Lysol?
Hey, I didn't know if you knew about this, but in the 1950s Lysol was heavily advertised in Women's magazines as the cure for Feminine (Vaginal) odor. And they weren't pushing that yellow Lysol - they were selling women on that nasty brown Lysol that you clean nursing homes with. I could scan you and copy of one the ads if you would like. I wrote the bio of Mrs J - one of the unnamed women who suffered from this problem in an ad as well. No wonder our mothers are fucked up. Dame http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b2/PPsigPPlips.gifGUN PotY WotM 2xPotM 17xVFH VFP Poo PMS •YAP• 23:06, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I'd considered adding a 'History' section to the page where we could discuss such things. I have seen those advertisements before, and...man..some are downright evil! R (Holla!) 23:39, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
I, an important admin-type character, am hereby taking issue with your recent use of User:RadicalX/sig on the VFH page of the article Megadeth. Amend your signature in accordance with Uncyclopedia:Signatures or face immediate castration via telekinesis. Yours in being an important admin-type character, ~~ Sir Ljlego, GUN [talk]
- Why, back in my day, sonny, we didn't have no limits on our signatures! If we wanted to put the full text of War and Peace on there, that's how it was! Furthermore, we walked to Uncyclopedia, everyday in the snow! And we only had grits for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Why, I was an Admin before you were even a member! Way back in the day, when.....(signature has been amended). R (Holla!) 19:39, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Really? Wow, that's wild. I was just being an ass. Amazing the things you can accomplish when you abandon any and all shame, innit?~~ Sir Ljlego, GUN [talk] 20:48, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
Here is my card.
The Saint has generously left you his card. Give him a call when you're ready to take things a little more seriously. Why so serious?
I have left you my card, so fly on over to my user page and sign my Hall of Fame. It would be an honor if you signed it. Kind of like signing a cast. Thank you.
Jimmy the Hellhound 16:40, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
O Great RadX
Master, I have sought thee for many (2) minutes to ask thee a question: how doth thou do it? What I mean is, where do you get your inspiration from? Please help me, a humble manipulator and n00b. Sir Not A Good Username360 KUN 20:10, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Tune in to American Chopper to find out more. --R (Holla!) 14:27, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- Increadible! Man, if they only had HowTo like that... Sir Not A Good Username360 KUN 14:58, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
...I'm WotY2008 (which comes as a surprise to me. I voted for Mhaille). Can you make the appropriate template/pic thingy so that I may bask in the reflected light of my own considerable mediocrity? Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 02:32, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Aww...do you feel special now?
||This user is presented the Clever Deinonychus award for making Colin "All your base" Heaney laugh through some clever use of words that may or may not involve dinosaurs on IRC.
Colin ALL YOUR BASEHeaney! Casa Bey Superfly Portfolio 03:17, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Ta for the Satan Pic
||Celtic Ninja Star|
This person has done good deeds in the eyes of Sycamore
PS please forgive the lateness of reply:)--Sycamore (Talk) 15:36, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
Like the pic. I wonder if an idea I had a while back might go well with it, if you can be bothered with making the image ('cos I can't) - the Plasticine Era, as opposed to the Pleistocene Era? A woolly mammoth made of the modelling clay would be an obvious visual joke. Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 15:29, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
Potential junior member to lord over...
Hi :-) Would you please accept me, though I am but a lowly n00b, as a humble apprentice of the Potatochoppers guild?--Dame http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/b/bb/Sonjesig.pnghttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/7/70/Cherry-blossom.gif 17:16, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- You're in. --R (Holla!) 18:14, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. Let me know if there are any dodgy rituals you'd like me to perform :-p --Dame http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/b/bb/Sonjesig.pnghttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/7/70/Cherry-blossom.gif 18:22, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
How is you doing? Are you OK? Are you still very talented? Would you like to do a service for this year's Writer of the Year? Will you have my babies? ~http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f6/Jewriken.GIF 14:02, February 1, 2010 (UTC)