Forgot to thank you
For your audio piece on the Palestinian PM. Thanks, and shalom my friend! (btw, I did my first audio piece, did you notice?) --13:17, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
- No I didn't, point me in the right direction. Maybe I did, but with so many people doing audio's now it's hard. Anyway, show me, and I'll critique your fine voice. -- Sir Severian (Sprich mit mir!) 13:20, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
- Well obviously it's the Unnews:Jews take over. -- 13:23, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
- That is the Israeli accent to the extreme....:) Like a friend of mine once said, having an Israeli accent in English simply means that you just let everything go...-- 14:29, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
"If nothing happens, we'll be there to find it." Grandiose, yet subtle, like an undertone of garlic and phosphorus.
|On your knees, worthy one! The Right Reverend Major Sir Zim_ulator blesses you.|
Your blessings are increasing exponentially. In the name of Sophia, the Church of Uncyclopedia and the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, kneel and receive the melding of Zim's holy axe and your wetware. Now go write me a good UnNews article. Cheers! I am the dirt under your rollers. 03:48, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
You are blessed for an abundance of audio contributions. Go forth and stupify! I am the dirt under your rollers. 17:01, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Nice touch, the ogg file. I uploaded it to podcast, but iTunes (fine, call me a wimp for using iTunes if you must) didn't like it. Were you able to get both files on podcast download? I am the dirt under your rollers. 00:23, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
- FF did the .OGG file, and I did the .MP3, and I'm downloading the new iTunes now. I didn't get any of them. If you have to, move mine to the talk page, something has to get pod casted. Oh yeah I changed the template at the top of the UnNews main page.-- Sir Severian (Sprich mit mir!) 00:35, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
- By the way, congratulations on winning the Emmanuel Goldstein thingy! Actually, I like the idea that they're both there, and it's not obvious what the difference is to unsuspecting users. Irony is a good thing. Oh, and what did you change on the main UnNews page? I didn't see your name in the page history. I am the dirt under your rollers. 00:46, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
I'm sorry I had to post here, but my browser doesn't seem to show your talk page right, so here:
Danke for your vote, bitte take this
shuriken as my thanks :D
Wow... Thanks for voting for my article on VFH. Finally, my lack of volunteer work, failure to socialize outside of the interweb, and ugliness have paid off. Again, thanks! -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 06:38, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
Hey hey! you got a new shiny thingy!
Congrats on the award! Btw, I made a new piece and dedicated it to you after the problems you had pronouncing it....take a look!-- 12:20, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
Well, this is sort of an updated accent. I don't really have a typical Israeli accent altough I can make one. It is horrible....--16:40, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
I hope that self nom wasn't the reason I voted against you...if memory serves (and I'm sure it doesn't), self noms used to bug me, but that would be secondary to whatever the reason for the against was. Since I started seriously contributing to Uncyc, my stance has softened...and yes, I'm a nom whore (but not a vote whore, yet). In fact, going back through my talk page archive I've been mellow for awhile. Where were you? Oh, and I'm sorry. I was a young punk, once. A bad apple, rotten to the core. You understand.-- 16:08, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- Please don't feel angry with my comment, it was in pure jest, to remind you of your pre whore, cleanness.Here I remind you from MY archive
- Was I ever so naive? Ah, good times...-- 17:19, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- You've got me feeling guilty now, damnit. Did it make feature anyway? Did I mention that my interweb avatar is a bit neurotic (for proof look at how many infinitesimal edits I made for Suburban Homeboy pre-Poo lit)? The comment for the "against" vote probably doesn't help. My archive is better, by the way, as it has the whole conversation...plus the quiet retraction at the end.
- ...and you called me a vote whore, when clearly I'm a nom whore (more for VFP, though). I did mention that my avatar is a bit neurotic? Oh, I did. Good. I wonder if they have a pill for that; the last set that the doctor gave me to get me out of his office just gave me arrhythmia and priapism. Wait, that's probably too much information...don't hit "save page", don't hit "save page", don't hit "save page"...-- 19:31, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- Don't feel guilty. I don't remember what I called you. I was jesting and my archival skills are only matched by my skills of misperception and misunderstanding.-- Sir Severian (Sprich mit mir!) 19:39, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- I've got the weirdest conscience, and I archive everything. It comes in handy, well, rarely. Besides, you agreed to fix my terrible german in Das Love Boot, which was cool. Also, I need to cut down on coffee.-- 19:47, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
Not a problem, I had fun with that one, I had to figure out that math at the end too...whoa...that took the longest. Anyway good article...nice that you use sources...that's always a plus...and btw take a look at this...Proper Signature Template.
You hate my talkpage
you just do...
Ok, I removed that help link; 1. because there's no help for MP3, and 2. because I assume nobody out there is fuckwitted enough to need to be told how to listen to MP3.--Olipro Anchor KUN (Harass) 12:33, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
- Good show!Sign your posts.-- Sir Severian (Sprich mit mir!) 12:15, 6 October 2006 (UTC)