(at least on Uncyclopedia)
- 1 ARCHIV'D!
- 2 RED?!?!
- 3 Couldn't help but notice...
- 4 Yoinxx News!
- 5 Oops
- 6 Being The Death Page Specialist...
- 7 Merry Xmas!
- 8 Have a not-shitty Christmas!
- 9 Bloody Pagans
- 10 Merry Christmas soon!
- 11 Finally?
- 12 Dear Trar,
- 13 Poke
- 14 In case you come here first instead of IRC...
- 15 Seen it. ;)
- 16 POKEY NOW!
- 17 IRC
- 18 Sorry to bother you, but...
- 19 Working together
- 20 Yo, What Up Mah Brotha!
- 21 A Sandler thankings
- 22 Templates
- 23 Grueslayer
- 24 GODDAMIT, MAN, ARE YOU DEAD?!!
- 25 Hidden page
- 26 Ugh, thank God
- 27 Re: Grueslayer
Talk page is confusing, Mr. T. Do you pity me? -- • <-> 03:26, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
Couldn't help but notice...
- Ah, okay. No worries, then. :) -- 15:18, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Hello, Yoinxxer Trar. You now exchange stuff at the UnCyc, the Yoinxx based store and take part of Top Chop, the Potatochopping coni-test. Or make a store of your own to make even more Yoinxx than usual. You can also buy stuff from the Ystore and preorder things for the Yhouse (Coming soon). --Sir General Minister G5 FIYC UPotM [Y] #21 [email protected] KUN 12:19, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, sorry about the crap I put up recently. Too late I realized that the marco polo and hoth win/sibling pages fell under the catagory of "retarded and not remotely funny." I'll try not to do that in the future. And about the sibling page, I dont have a broth - well I do but he doesn't visit Uncyclopedia (or use the internet for that matter). I seriously dont know what I was on when I made that page. And I would love to join the DEV TEAM, with your blessing of course and provided I didn't screw up too much already with those godawful attempts at humor. Well have a nice day Gruekicker 22:20, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'll try to do you proud, but yeah spelling has always been my weak point in all my online ventures (which is kind of wierd since I'm a great speller IRL, or maybe they're all typos :/) Unfortunately, if it wasn't made apparent by my constantly changing IP addresses, I don't actually use my own computer (It's broken beyond all repair). I use the computer at my school and library, and they both don't allow .exe files. Since I know next to nothing about IRC, might I ask if there's a way to use IRC without the exe file? If not, I guess I'll need to wait till I make enough cash to buy a new computer (Probably will be around the Febuary-March time period, although this is just an estimate). Well, thanks again for letting me join the DEV TEAM, and long live GS! Gruekicker 15:41, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- By the way, do you want me to delete the Marco Polo page? I noticed it's still up Gruekicker 16:14, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yep, that sounds like a good idea to me! I use to do that when I first started playing, but now I only do that for suspicious (Read: Grue) related situations. Gruekicker 15:24, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
Being The Death Page Specialist...
...would be AWESOME! Thank you for bestowing upon me this honor! I'll make a template for it later. You can never have too much death (and despair). Gruekicker 21:02, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Heh, well I know it's not THAT big of a deal, but then again, every game at my school is blocked and flash doesnt work on library computers, so Grueslayer is basically my only source of computer related entertainment. Sure there's probably other, better games on the internet, but can you freely customize them and contribute to their greatness? Nope. Which reminds me, I still need to play The Abyss. Oh, and I'm gonna change the Grue Death Page Specialist template to a grue image. Hope thats ok. Gruekicker 04:08, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- Well, back to the salt mines then! Gruekicker 15:29, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
|Bonner would like to wish you
a Merry Christgame
Have a not-shitty Christmas!
|Heya, The Led Balloon here, wishing you merry Christmas, or any other holiday you feel like celebrating. Just remember what it's all really about: NO WORK, NO SCHOOL, FREE STUFF!!!|
|Here's to hoping your school(or work) calendar for December doesn't look too much like this...|
Merry Christmas, -00:20, Dec 17
Premier Tom Mayfair has been a naughty boy this year, but he still deserves a kiss from under the mistletoe. His external organ is fair game.
Merry Christmas soon!
|Uncyclopedian wishes you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year's!|
Sorry it took me so long to reply, and the fact that I havn't edited Grueslayer lately. I've been sick with one heck of a cold, and getting on the computer was the last thing on my mind. I agree with you fully, I guess I just wanted to create a deep story and add some new concepts. But now I know that I need to repair and polish the existing easy mode content before I can even think about taking the plot anywhere (If at all). Once I reach the end of the easy mode plot and theres nothing else to fix/improve (Fat chance) then, only then, will I leave a message here saying so, and asking whether I can add (blank concept) to the plot. Have a good day. Gruekicker 15:55, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Christ. Thanks for voting for HowTo:Mail a Letter to the first featured article of 2008. Maybe I'll just call you next time.
a friendly message from your local post office.
Just going around
stabbing poking all the people who have idled out on Nexus War, hopefully trying to coax them back into becoming active. So...
Jan 17, 13:51
In case you come here first instead of IRC...
...the club is under attack. The nearby Style Building is ransacked, and we have nowhere else to run. I'm trying to barricade the place, but a zombie is already inside. I ran out of AP, as I used my cycle searching for pistol ammo, and am barricading bit by bit each half-hour. If you can, come help. Thank you. Conniving 20:28, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
Seen it. ;)
My name there is "Video Camera". I want to confuse the morons. Conniving 23:46, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
No I don't know about the website but now I do. --22:31, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- Si. Me gusta amarillo cinco. -- 01:45, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
I heard you caused some chaos over there. Stop that. Please.22:01, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but...
Yes, hello, mate. You don't know me, but I really had to drop you a line because...well, to be blunt, I've made several completely unauthorised edits to Grueslayer, and will most likely make more if I'm not put in a straight jacket and locked up. See, I couldn't find any details anywhere about asking permission first. So, my question is, do you mind me doing so? If so, how badly am I going to get beaten? And, if not...may I put that 'This user edits Grueslayer' userbox on my page? And perhaps...put my name on the credits?
- Sure, I can manage you visiting your wrath upon my edits...you're cool with all the ones so far, yes? So, shall we start discussing content and plot? Here, or on the Slayer talk page? To kick off, I was thinking about making the kidnappers fanatical Bensonists who both wanted to avenge Benson and are being paid by this U-Gene. You cool with that idea'smind-numbing stupidity? BlueYonder - CONTACT - PUH-LEEZE EDIT GRUESLAYER!
Yo, What Up Mah Brotha!
What up mah brotha! Dis iz BlackSugaBabyGurl on ya'llz comment! Peace out G! --BlackSugaBabyGurl 00:25, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
A Sandler thankings
I'm sure you know this, but there's no need to blank pages when they need to be deleted. Just list them on QVFD or drop one of us a talk page message. Thanks. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 19:21, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Why is it that Grueslayer and Grueslayer PvP aren't complete? Examples for both follow:
Once you defeat Bryce and call for the fire to be put out, once you get to the dinner cart, the only option leads to you being eaten by a grue.
- Hm? That's not true, there must be some mistake; you get to the dinner cart, then you go into the room, then you put on the Britney Spears records, then you go down the stairs and you get to the boss fight. I might have made it a bit tricky, but it's definitley passable. BlueYonder - CONTACT - PUH-LEEZE EDIT GRUESLAYER!
You cannot fight Agent U, because there is no secret agent password.
EDian's battle's only option is to play the EuroiPod, which makes you lose.
At least a quarter of all fights either are uncompleted(which means they're unwinnable), or haven't been created at all.
GODDAMIT, MAN, ARE YOU DEAD?!!
You haven't touched Grueslayer in months, you haven't replied to the message I left you...have you walked out on me, hm? Do I have to finish the whole damn thing myself now? BlueYonder - CONTACT - PUH-LEEZE EDIT GRUESLAYER!
- Hey! You've got me. Just tell me what you need done, and I'll do it. --Meganew 17:37, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
|The Hidden Page Barnstar|
|I award you the ultimate Hidden Page Barnstar for finding Zheliel's Amazing Hidden Page. Which you, Trar, found. Amazing.|
// Tkuntono Zheliel - join Everquest ( Talk • Sign • Contribs )
And wait. Do you play KoL? I mean, the one which says an adventurer is you.12:34, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Ugh, thank God
You're actually back? Thank god...I was this close to never coming back here again, let me tell you. Anyway, let's stick at it, hm? I've taken quite a lengthy liason myself, but I like your new edits. BlueYonder - CONTACT - PUH-LEEZE EDIT GRUESLAYER!
Sure why not. I dont suppose you could give me a brief synopsis of the completed chapters and an outline for the future so i now what not to do? Any shred of info would be appriciated. Gruekicker 18:10, 22 May 2009 (UTC)