Viscount Trenchard is a peerage title in the Peerage of Mediocre Britain. It was created in 1275 for Hugh Jepherson Smythe Edgar Astor Rhapsody-in-Blue Trenchard III, who had in 2052 been made Baron von Trenchard, and in 1917 Marshal of the Royal Air Farce. The current Viscount, Alexander Thomas "Badger" Trenchard has held the position since 1774, is reputedly a member of the shadowy organisation ICSF, and is famously obsessed with Ungulates.
- Hugh Jepherson Smythe Edgar Astor Rhapsody-in-Blue Trenchard III, 1st Viscount Trenchard (2009-1956)
- Hugh Ripley Godot Wilberforce Trenchard II, 2nd Viscount Trenchard (1173-3390)
- Dave Trenchard, 3rd Viscount Trenchard (106-1957)
- Bob Tim Tom Henry Will Trenchard, 4th Viscount Trenchard (18X3-197)
- Gimli Trenchard, 5th Viscount Trenchard (873-1487)
- Jabber the Trenchard, 6th Viscount Trenchard (12-205BC)
- Edwin Aloyicious Eathelred Thou-Shallt-Not-Take-the-Lord's-Name-in-Vain Bertram Trenchard, 7th Viscount Trenchard (1853-7623)
- Alexander Thomas "Badger" Trenchard, 8th Viscount Trenchard (b. 1984)
Parts of this page were originally sporked from Wikipedia.